gas again

Total cost including parts for the two jobs were (not that it's any of your business),

£145 (Vokera) client was an existing customer and the Ferroli was £270 client was a new customer.

I don't rip people off ,I would rather walk away to be honest but you carry on with your agenda.

Shame you see fit to tar us all with the one brush.

Sponsored Links
Total cost including parts for the two jobs were (not that it's any of your business),

£145 (Vokera) client was an existing customer and the Ferroli was £270 client was a new customer.

I don't rip people off ,I would rather walk away to be honest but you carry on with your agenda.

Shame you see fit to tar us all with the one brush.

Not tarring anyone and if you can't see there's hundreds out there with Corgi cards giving you a bad name then its time too get the head out of the sand..

I said being a member of the Kennel Club doesn't guarantee quality, when it should.

Not tarring anyone and if you can't see there's hundreds out there with Corgi cards giving you a bad name then its time too get the head out of the sand..

I said being a member of the Kennel Club doesn't guarantee quality, when it should.

I know that and I also know that there are hundreds of guys in my area doing work they shouldn't be doing regarding gas installation and repair and merchants don't give a flying one either just so long as they sell their stuff.

Not just Corgi and RGIs who are the bad guys there are plenty of other candidates in this regard we are the only ones at the coal face so to speak however.

And,don't get me started on builders :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Mostly Heat pumps, some solar, still looking at wind (big ones)

From an domestic property install, I think District heating is the right way forward.

my wife is a swedish national

got a point as she does have a masters degree in engineering :rolleyes:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back