Locked threads and biased moderation

Sponsored Links
How's this for clear thinking? In the following quote, DJ states implies that even those who have not helped out in the other forums are good guys.

.....plenty of good guys seem to have left, some of whom helped out in the other forums.
And yet in the following quote:

I note that the main irritants, JohnD, Himaginn and Bolo contribute nothing to the other forums and so are of no value.

Think before you post man. Think, think, think!

Then

I came here to possibly take part in the Plumbing section and to join the Combustion chamber

What utter nonsense. You came here under an altered alias because in your previous 'user', as in your present one, you opened your mouth, let your belly rumble and never won a single argument.

And then:

I notice Peter, that you have not contributed much to the site despite being a member for some time

From where I stand DJ, Peter, in a single post, has made more sense than you have in your 130+ as DJ and goodness knows how many more contributions under your previous user name.

I do, however, agree with the following:

At least Joe was entertaining

I must say DJ, that since I believe that Joe left before you supposedly became a member, you must have been doing your homework.

Finally, can I just say that as a keen DIYer, I have made extensive use of the other forum facilities over the years.

Sponsored Links
Bolo, make your mind up please. Either I have returned under another name OR I am a new member who has done his homework.. Heragain dragged up one of Joe90s old posts from the swamp so I decided to go and find what he was so upset about that caused him to leave, then I read a load more of his old posts... He was as funny as fook and made me laugh, unlike you and your little band who must sit at your computers bolt upright with a stick up your ass.

You have benefited from the free information that folk have given you, yet you sneer at the type of guys who have helped you, makes you a snide creep in my opinion

Besides, I thought that you said that you weren't going to reply to any more of my posts, so what are you doing here?

Bolo, make your mind up please. Either I have returned under another name OR I am a new member who has done his homework.. Heragain dragged up one of Joe90s old posts from the swamp so I decided to go and find what he was so upset about that caused him to leave, then I read a load more of his old posts... He was as funny as fook and made me laugh, unlike you and your little band who must sit at your computers bolt upright with a stick up your ass.

You have benefited from the free information that folk have given you, yet you sneer at the type of guys who have helped you, makes you a snide creep in my opinion

Besides, I thought that you said that you weren't going to reply to any more of my posts, so what are you doing here?

I find bolo a bit of an odd chap, he claims to teach mathematics derided a post I made on the fabonacci sequence vitally claimed it was infantile as he discussed it with an eight year old ........and yet it has facinated great minds how this ration occurs throughout nature. You tube has some very interesting videos on it. But he decries it personally, I think he has an emotional response to the subject because of its implications.

I can't get why someone who claims to be an academic likes to frequent a site full of uncouth tradesmen.. He always seems to pop up whenever JohnD is having a hard time and needs support.. A bit like that chap Peter who suddenly popped up this morning

I can't get why someone who claims to be an academic likes to frequent a site full of uncouth tradesmen.. He always seems to pop up whenever JohnD is having a hard time and needs support.. A bit like that chap Peter who suddenly popped up this morning
I think bolo may have an inflated sense of his intellectual abilities and gets a feeling of superiority posting on here, it's a shame it's drivel !

By the way I found it very interesting how you defined a persons probable vote on the in out issue based on their occupation. Very interesting paper pushers and public servants ( I may have made that last one up ) voting in and practical people voting out.

One thing I remember reading about the collapse of the twin towers was that the men took charge and who organised and effected escape were blue collar workers not the high flying executives. It was thought that this was because they were used to problem solving. Not the expected outcome.

One thing I remember reading about the collapse of the twin towers was that the men took charge and who organised and effected escape were blue collar workers not the high flying executives. It was thought that this was because they were used to problem solving. Not the expected outcome.
Gosh, do you think that could be true.

Gosh, do you think that could be true.
Of course it's true. That's why he's provided supporting evidence.
He wouldn't expect us to just take his word for it. Would he?

?.....the fabonacci sequence..............You tube has some very interesting videos on it. But he decries it personally............

No gasbanni! When you asked for a debate on Fibonacci, I said "Are you kidding me gasbanni?". I have watched videos on tube on how to fit showers, sinks, central heating and a few more plumbing jobs. However, having watched these videos, I would never ever ask a master plumber to debate plumbing because I simply know so little about the subject. And decry the work of Fibonacci? Never!

What are you on about? Whoever owns the forum can do whatever they please, if you don't like it go and start your own. I imagine plenty of people would have booted you out long agi.
You filthy scum sucking pig !

?.....the fabonacci sequence..............You tube has some very interesting videos on it. But he decries it personally............

No gasbanni! When you asked for a debate on Fibonacci, I said "Are you kidding me gasbanni?". I have watched videos on tube on how to fit showers, sinks, central heating and a few more plumbing jobs. However, having watched these videos, I would never ever ask a master plumber to debate plumbing because I simply know so little about the subject. And decry the work of Fibonacci? Never!

What are you trying to say, your verbosity is clouding the point your trying to make.you've heard of KISS?

Sponsored Links
Back