Taboos

securespark said:
Taboo's?

Oh, goody!

Can we talk about death and incest then?

lets just stick with that page 3 bird just look at that sexy beek

Sponsored Links
Moderator said:
If you have a post deleted, please respect the fact that a copy of that particular post is unacceptable and should not be repeated.
Unless, of course, it's one of Sloggers posts full of racism, or advocating criminal acts, in which case it is welcome to remain.

This is interesting:

If you look here: //www.diynot.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=329680#329680, you'll see that DIYnot admin said this:

If anyone breaks the rules then their post will be edited /deleted. This includes personal insults, calling people racist etc. Also, no post advocating violence /disorder is acceptable either and will also be edited/removed (as it has been when found in the past).
Note the subtle use of language.

No promise to remove racist posts. only posts which accuse people of being racist.

If anyone should find such a post then they should 'Alert Moderator' and we will take appropriate action.
Which of course is to leave the post alone if it comes from Slogger, even if it's racist or in favour of criminal behaviour.

Like I've said, the mods support Slogger and his works, and this "promise" from Admin is utterly worthless.

securespark said:
Taboo's?

Oh, goody!

Can we talk about death and incest then?

Dont forget Beastiality!

I thought the thread was going to be about that awful drink..

Sponsored Links
Always the last drink left at a party...either that or Martini..

Found memories of walking around a party at 4 in te morning clutching a pint of Cinzano... :confused:

Zampa said:
Fond memories of walking around a party at 4 in te morning clutching a pint of Cinzano... :confused:
...or at 5 in the morning clutching a stomach full of Cinzano. I luvv yoo, yore mye bessst mayte...

Zampa said:
Dont forget Bestiality!
Ah, Zampa - how could I? After that heavenly night together under the stars! And you were so gentle :cry:

softus

As i've posted before your on the wrong forum with that talk, ;)

Don't forget it's open to the public ( young and old, have you not seen eastenders lately ), only joking please don't take it to heart, offending people is not in my nature, ;)

markie, I doubt that anything you post will ever offend me, and you may take anything I aim at you as tongue-in-cheek (but don't ask whose tongue and whose cheek).

Answer me this: if it's fact, then why can nobody on the forum provide a real-life example of having seen it?

Put it this way, i'm in the process of selling my house, and the buyer got a damp proof company out to check for , yes you've guessed it damp, and his report came back as,, no damp or rising damp. so i'm not prepared to say if it is true of not because i don't realy know, anyway how can water pass through plastic ( DPC ), unless as stated from within, as in plarster below the dpc and water absorbing upwards and cerating internal dampness.

With the tec these days it carn't be that hard to establish if damp rises or not, can it ?

Of course its fact...didnt anybody here remember the seventies...leonard rossiter, richard beckinsale, don warrington...classic

Oh and viena the cat!

Come on..someone had to do it didnt they! :rolleyes:

Zampa wrote:
Dont forget Bestiality!

Ah, Zampa - how could I? After that heavenly night together under the stars! And you were so gentle

Yes..sorry about my winalot breath though.

Zampa said:
Come on..someone had to do it didnt they!
FdlT : Ooh, Mr Rigsby.
LR : Miss Grace?

FdlT : Ooh! Mr Rigsby!
LR : Miss Grace?

FdlT : Mr Rigsby!!
LR : Miss Grace? :)

FdlT : Mr Rigsby!!! :eek:
LR : Miss Grace:cool:

RB : Oi - wot yow two oop tow?

(continue until credits...)

Sponsored Links
Back