Mods.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Do you not give the OP a reason as to why, when you lock their threads?

I may be thinking of a different forum but I'm sure this one used to lock a thread and post a final post explaining why.

Curious as to why my post entitled, "Lets just rip it all down." has been locked.

MOD: Fair enough, persistent bickering amongst the usual offenders.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sponsored Links
Clue: in GD, Mod = Troll. When the going gets tough and the trolls have been pinned into a corner by logical debate, thread gets locked or disappears with no explanation to spare their blushes.

MOD: No, we're not interested in individuals views, within acceptable reason. We do however lock threads when they become personally abusive, as per the forum rules.

"Well seeing as Elal, (or whatever his name is), has deleted his post"

I don't delete posts...

Maybe you ought to ask yourself why you are asking that question ;)

The Mods are doing their job... We and I mean we.... As in all of us do get a bit childish and over the top...... Sometimes..... Stop playing the victims. .... We all know how that ends. ....

Sponsored Links
Clue: in GD, Mod = Troll. When the going gets tough and the trolls have been pinned into a corner by logical debate, thread gets locked or disappears with no explanation to spare their blushes.

MOD: No, we're not interested in individuals views, within acceptable reason. We do however lock threads when they become personally abusive, as per the forum rules.
No you absolutely are not I've been locked out of a thread for defending myself against abuse and theyve walked scott free hence my post about being consistent to you chaps.

"MOD: No, we're not interested in individuals views, within acceptable reason. We do however lock threads when they become personally abusive, as per the forum rules."
o_O

MOD: OK, I've given the reason. Subject and thread closed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back