Can anyone, especially a Mod, tell me what I have done...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
.....to get locked out of this thread? All I did was respond in a non-abusive manner to someone who was abusive to me. I’m completely baffled especially when you see some of the abusive posts on this forum. Perhaps I've transgressed some newly imposed rule.
https://www.diynot.com/diy/threads/...only-a-few-pay-days-away-from-poverty.545502/

MOD: You and @ellal have once again resorted to bickering so you have both been suspended from further posting.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sponsored Links
I can't answer your question, Mottie, but sadly some posters are allowed to be abusive without limit (although I do notice that the usual suspects diatribe from yesterday has been deleted)

An example here, of how some can be abusive without restraint:
Way I see it u could be a politician after all u are dishonest enough :LOL:
Let's face it u are a proven liar ;) ( himagin)
Your deceit with multiple Ids ;) and yer laughable denial of that deceit makes you a liar :LOL:
So i don't Thi k any one in here needs a lecture from. U on decency honesty plagerism and how one should behave
Not only that but u have been a bully in particular to lady posters
Sexist to the same posters
Attempted to intimidate posters with yer smile snap waffle
Hmmm what I suppose I am saying is that you are a complete s*** b**
When long time members are allowed to be so abusive, it sets examples for others to follow.
It also makes a mockery of the statement in the forum rules that this is a friendly site.
Such behaviour as that displayed, inflicts damage on the reputation of the site, and encourages others to mimic that behaviour, causing even more work for mods to censor.

I wouldn’t mind if it applied to all but the last time I posted a question to a mod asking if rules applied to all or just some.....the post was deleted.

It is what it is, and you and I are subject to the rules.
I dare say that if either of us behaved the way that the usual suspects behaved yesterday, we'd soon be hoofed out.
But while long-time members set the bar, there'll be others copying them.

Sponsored Links
Long term member abuse rights. Makes sense what you’re saying. I tell you another thing that puzzles me - the 'quote' feature. Many a time I have been booted out of a thread just for quoting something embarrassing some on here has said.p in the past. Why have the facility?

@Mottie

May I suggest you remove that 'duff record' from your platter :)
And like the genie from the lamp....poof, up the stalker pops. I see what you’re doing there. Mind you, on past performance I suppose we best get ready to say goodbye to this post. ;)

I see what you’re doing there. Mind you, on past performance I suppose we can get ready to say goodbye to this post. ;)
FYI I got locked out as well...

And just for telling the truth...

One wonders if you are simply 'crying wolf' in order to hide your real role :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back