Transam Transam ...WHAT THE HELL HAVE YOU STARTED !!!!!!!

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
And some who receive good advice do not give Thanks anyway for whatever reason (thanking in the post, but not clicking the button), so the actual count is not an accurate reflection of "worth".

Yes I can clearly see why you gain some comfort from posting that ..... 4.6 dearie oh my :ROFLMAO:

I like noseall

Ha ha ha ha ha Honestly is this for real .......I can't breathe ....my sides .......

Are you ready folks .......When I looked who thanked bodge it and legit .......KNOWSNOWT !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Honestly folks he did he thanked someone for liking him !!!!!!!!!

Knowsnowt I like you ......Thank me ........:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

The only two who thank you on here are wannabee and jdumb.
dumb lwr. Stick that in yer craw.
The three stooges.lol

Dear Roger
May I draw your attention to one of you thankers ?

You may find this had to believe but one of the three stooges has actually, yes actually Thanked you I think he actually believed you were complimenting him ........honestly wannabe is one of the three stooges ...yes ?

WELL HE'S ACTUALLY THANKED YOU !!!!!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

You do anyway
No, actually I don't. I rarely thank unless I think it is worthy. Apart from the silly games we are playing since Gasbag has had his latest meltdown, show me the proliferation of posts where I have thanked JohnD.

He won't.

He can't.

AFAIK the other members with disabilities very seldom mention them.

I never mentioned mine , in fact I had no knowledge of it , but fortunately you Noseall and way har bee brought it to my attention

Thank s very much :)

Well the way I see it some on here need to sort them selves out ? either they consider I am retarded or not ?

I assume that when JD refers to me as Half wit , then he assumes I am retarded ??

I assume when Noseall refers to me as a fck wit then he assumes I am retarded ??

Way har bee has probably made similar remarks , so assumes I am retarded ??

So I am retarded , matters not to me ? but there is no point telling some one they are retarded or implying that they are retarded & then

attacking them when they agree.

Or they do not think I am retarded but just thought it would be a jolly good jape to call me a ****** ??? :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back