What hobbies do you guys have???

i think this post has gone off track a bit.... but i will try to redress that...

My hobbies are...

Music... i love rock music, and play the drums, and will this year try to learn the guitar and the flute....

Sport.... love playing squash.. follow Leicester tigers... hate premiership primadonnas...

like DIY... (that's kinda why i'm here...)

Love the outdoors... and the sky.. (day or night)

love a beer and a party.. combined with any of the above !

would like to be better at photography....

Yeah but you are still boring.

Sponsored Links
Oh and I couldn't answer earlier as I spent the weekend in a field in a, er, castle.

Hope you had a good (k)night then. :LOL:

Which ones are you in? Obviously you are not Paige, if you are you are very advanced for your age! :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Oh and I couldn't answer earlier as I spent the weekend in a field in a, er, castle.

Hope you had a good (k)night then. :LOL:

Which ones are you in? Obviously you are not Paige, if you are you are very advanced for your age! :LOL:

Yes a couple of cracking nights even if it absolutly bucketed it down on saturaday .
Correct I'm not Paige. Talking of Paige, if you look at the last picture in the stream you'll see Nicki, Paige's mother. She's holding a baby, that baby is my daughter Grace at around seven weeks old. Look closer and you will see Nicki is pregnant, around five months with Paige. This caused some bemused looks from the public, moreso when she pointed out that Grace's dad wasn't the same person as the unborn baby's.
But to answer your question look for the carpenter.

Back