What hobbies do you guys have???

Reaction score
Country
Barbados
Anybody got any interesting pastimes or hobbies, what do you do outside work. Me and my brother do karting, not the indoor stuff but proper 2 stroke racing, he races and i mechanic for him. He started off in the 125cc gearbox glass, 6 gears like but is thinking of moving up to the 250 superkarts, heres some vids if you havent seen superkarts before OR think ahh Go-Karts are they for kids.

Anyway, some vids.....

This is Peel street circuit, isle of man...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bf3cJRkeEqE&feature=related

Sponsored Links
Mountain Biking - Specifically Downhill/Freeride

Spend a lot of time in the scottish borders riding.

Praying - I attend a variety of "religious" buildings and services. I want to make sure that I'm fully insured just in case

Sponsored Links
Snow boarding, guitar, piano and reading. I spend most of my spare time doing one of those....oh and praying like Dex.

i too play golf,trouble is its rather badly most of the time :cry:

Still play football..... one thing I always wanted to be able to do is play football in the same adult team as my son - been doing so for the last 4 seasons....... although this will be my last !!

Racketball, which has been likened by my mates as 'squash for ladies', table tennis, gym, this site :)

Snooker
Fishing
Gambling
Darts

The 1st 3 Im pretty good at. The last... hummm... not so good.

David.

messing with old cars and drinking mainly....sometimes together. :)

doing a lot of gardening/landscaping lately too.

also trying to learn bass guitar......its slow going :LOL:

demoralizing Jehovas Witness's.

Its a fun sport but you have to do your homework and understand what the achilles heel of the garbage they spout is.

Praying - I attend a variety of "religious" buildings and services. I want to make sure that I'm fully insured just in case

Dex, your crazy. Get yourself down to the Moon on the water and have insurance in aris pocket :LOL: ;)

Sponsored Links
Back