What hobbies do you guys have???

Playing guitar and keeping Koi,which at the minute is getting bloody expensive :evil:

Sponsored Links
Golf mainly now.

Used to be fishing for Bury and local team, fished against the big names. Bob Nudd, Dave Harrel, Ect,Ect.

Was once a keen clay shooter but lost my licence for silly stupid drunken reasons :oops: :oops: :oops:

Mine's not really a hobby as such, but i've been a member of Lossiemouth HM Coastguard cliff/search team since 1989.

Slot-Cars (thats Scalextric to most people)

AND, I can give it up just any time I like. I do not have a problem habit. OK, so I do bit of ebaying for it now and again, but its not a problem. really. It isn't.

DH

Sponsored Links
I like to annoy BAS.

HeadBanging.gif

spend my spare time doing Canal Restoration / trip boat crewing. i spend far to much time down the canal!!

restoring london's lost route to the sea - the Wey & Arun Canal.
we are currently gearing up for another grand reopening as we near completion of Devil's Hole Lock at Loxwood

the big day is 17th April then we start on the next lock at Southland just a big muddy hole in the ground at the moment each lock costs the trust £3- 400,000 pounds so we work hard through the summer keeping the visitors happy with the boat trips (our major source of income)

http://www.weyandarun.co.uk/

does surfing for pron and walking count as a hobby?

damn i keep pressing l when I mean n... :)

does surfing for pron and walking count as a hobby?

damn i keep pressing l when I mean n... :)
:LOL: You gonna get weak knees doing to much wa@@@ing, Altho, If I remember back in the day............ :oops: My knees got stronger, but then I loved it,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,walking I mean ;)
My current hobby is fixing boiler's for friends,, I seem to have a lot of them recently TBH. :eek:

Refurbishing scientific instruments, microscopes... clocks, etc anything mechanical, live steam engineering, flying but gave that up ill health.
on the sedate side of things, listening to / watching, the performing arts, opera ballet.

Wotan

Love going mountain biking in holland and in the fens . Find it a bit of a challenge

Sponsored Links
Back