Transam Transam ...WHAT THE HELL HAVE YOU STARTED !!!!!!!

And incidentally if I made some off handed remark to Blightymam that was out of order I will aplogise to her

Same as I have done to others in the past ;)

Sponsored Links
Ha ha ha ha ha Honestly is this for real .......I can't breathe ....my sides .......

Are you ready folks .......When I looked who thanked bodge it and legit .......KNOWSNOWT !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Honestly folks he did he thanked someone for liking him !!!!!!!!!

Knowsnowt I like you ......Thank me ........:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

There are two g,s in bodgeitandleggit......... if you address me sir get my name right... thanks to noseall for thanking me

So I am retarded , matters not to me ? ...
It is not that you are retarded. It is not that you are disabled.
It is about you being so deceitful as to claim that you are disabled in order to gain sympathy.
It is just one of your perpetual, persistent lies.
It is what you do. It is what you are.

There are two g,s in bodgeitandleggit......... if you address me sir get my name right... thanks to noseall for thanking me

You don't really think I misquoted your name accidently do you ?......I just couldn't be arsed typing it correctly. May I refer you to the image of churchill it conveys pretty well my sentiment to yourself quiet succinctly !

Sponsored Links

Very very funny can you count ? You obviously are a comedian I count 3 G's !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

Who soddin cares ?? Oh I nearly forgot :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: ( remind you of anyone ?)

You don't really think I misquoted your name accidently do you ?......I just couldn't be arsed typing it correctly. May I refer you to the image of churchill it conveys pretty well my sentiment to yourself quiet succinctly !

thanks,thanks,thanks

Very very funny can you count ? You obviously are a comedian I count 3 G's !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

I was referring to the way you dissected my name and as for the leggit part you spelt that as legit... tanks all the same...tank you very much

What a boring topic this is

Yes true, but very funny ......let me think how many 'g's' in bodgeitandscarper
I was referring to the way you dissected my name and as for the leggit part you spelt that as legit... tanks all the same...tank you very much

Excuses excuses you didn't refer to the latter part you said your whole user name and said there was two g's in it .......it gave me a great laugh it really did

And in playing fair, Transam gets a lot of likes, but doesn't post a lot of help,

Doggit not sure of your point, it differs between likes and thanks and transam has had a lot of thanks ???????

some people seem to think that a number on a website, where they use a pseudonym, validates them in some way, or gives them feelings of self-worth.

I cannot speak for others ? but from my part in answer to your point

No not at all !!!!

Sponsored Links
Back