Transam Transam ...WHAT THE HELL HAVE YOU STARTED !!!!!!!

Yes true, but very funny ......let me think how many 'g's' in bodgeitandscarper

Excuses excuses you didn't refer to the latter part you said your whole user name and said there was two g's in it .......it gave me a great laugh it really did

This topic is very funny and gave you a great laugh!!!!!!!!!!!!!! jeez man you must lead a tedious life.. the whole lot is as bart would say "BORRRRRRRRING" ....

Sponsored Links
This topic is very funny and gave you a great laugh!!!!!!!!!!!!!! jeez man you must lead a tedious life.. the whole lot is as bart would say "BORRRRRRRRING" ....

You gave me a good laugh .......let me remind you what you posted ......" There's two g's in bodgeitandleggit " yeah I found it funny ............did you say these two g's in leggit ? No.

What you said is "There's two g's in "bodgitandleggit" yes yes I know what you meant ....but come on you were handing me the ammunition ........you can see that ??
Confession is good for the soul ...man up you're in an idefensable position.

What there is in bodgeitandleggit without any doubt is a 'GIT' of that I'm certain !! Boring post maybe but you keep on coming back to it .......at 7.14 am no less ....what a boring little life if you come to a boring poat at that time.......But hey Ho ......
Let me think what would I do if I found a post boring.......I'd move on to another subject .......but YOU you come back for more ........your actions bespeak a different view don't you think ?

Your score 1.7% and I'm being generous ......

Last edited:
DOES this help

BOD G EITANDLE GG IT ? OR AS I PREFER BODGEITANDLEG GIT ?

Doggit not sure of your point

I try and play fair to all, so at times, have to be negative as well, I enjoy Transams posts, like yours, they can be enlightening and amusing, but Transam doesn't post a lot in the help section, where to be fair JohnD does, so the likes/thanks show how unrepresentative the LT ratings are. I've felt for some time now that they are a bit limited, and we could do with a few more buttons; "disagree", "not sure", even "you've got to be kidding" - and it would be nice if you could just=

The GD section can be fun and informative, but like Blightymam, I've got fed up with the back bighting and nasty put downs by a couple of posters, and have backed out recently, but I still keep an eye on things, but I felt this one was worth adding to.

some people seem to think that a number on a website, where they use a pseudonym, validates them in some way, or gives them feelings of self-worth

Why should being on a web site anonymously, stop the normal rules of politeness that we use in daily life. You help someone, and they politely say thank you, and that makes you feel good for having done it. It's nice being appreciated, and yes, it may just massage our ego, but it all helps the world go round, and encourages people to help one another.

Sponsored Links
7.14 going to work.... as for the rest of it.... :unsure::unsure::unsure:

Well you weren't going to work were you ? at that time you were typing furiously on here !

You really can't stay away from this boring topic can you, no matter, welcome back.

A bit of culture for you "2g's or not 2g's that is the question ! " it is for you ! :ROFLMAO: pretty basic for other people !!!

Last edited:
I try and play fair to all, so at times, have to be negative as well, I enjoy Transams posts, like yours, they can be enlightening and amusing, but Transam doesn't post a lot in the help section, where to be fair JohnD does, so the likes/thanks show how unrepresentative the LT ratings are. I've felt for some time now that they are a bit limited, and we could do with a few more buttons; "disagree", "not sure", even "you've got to be kidding" - and it would be nice if you could just=

The GD section can be fun and informative, but like Blightymam, I've got fed up with the back bighting and nasty put downs by a couple of posters, and have backed out recently, but I still keep an eye on things, but I felt this one was worth adding to.

Why should being on a web site anonymously, stop the normal rules of politeness that we use in daily life. You help someone, and they politely say thank you, and that makes you feel good for having done it. It's nice being appreciated, and yes, it may just massage our ego, but it all helps the world go round, and encourages people to help one another.

I like the gist of what you've said but I will have to read it again in a while to fully digest your point haven't got time right now.

This thread is now 4 pages long!

I dont even know what its about :mrgreen:

Something about 2 g's and thanks statistics.........

Ok ..It did put a smirk on my miserable face... still lost on this topic and all this started coz I said I like noseall

Fair do's admitting you've lost on this topic, but to be fair you did hand me the ammo

This is for you to help your peace of mind

I no time ends never tomorrow in opposite normally appearing lascivious lucids years, myriads involved surreptitiously involved nevertheless time ever reveals purposeful resolved events towards every dream youths once uncouth.

So there you have it.

Last edited:
Woah, that's too deep even for me; although I might have worked it out if it wasn't for the spelling mistakes.

Woah, that's too deep even for me; although I might have worked it out if it wasn't for the spelling mistakes.

I can assure you doggit it isn't, spelhing miztaces big fingers tablet kee borred

By the way Doggit your room temperature is too cold ...ramp it up a bit 13 isn't good !

Sponsored Links
Back