Excluded from another thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
I'm amazed that you can remember your losing parlimentary candidate.s name after 4 years.
If they had won, no problem in remembering their name. But to remember a losing candidate's name after 4 years, when it was the first and only election they stood for, is some quite a memory feat.
I can't remember the name of the candidate that I voted for in 2019.
I would have to go and look it up. Is that what you did?

You see, this is where you start to get weird. You spend 6 - 10 pages demanding that Notch tells you who he voted for, and when he finally does, you launch yourself into a tirade blasting that he shouldn't be able to remember who he voted for, and left unchecked, you'll carry on that argument for 6 - 10 pages.

It's not normal behaviour.

You see, this is where you start to get weird. You spend 6 - 10 pages demanding that Notch tells you who he voted for, and when he finally does, you launch yourself into a tirade blasting that he shouldn't be able to remember who he voted for, and left unchecked, you'll carry on that argument for 6 - 10 pages.
It's the period between Notch saying he'd tell us who he voted for, and him actually doing so. It also took two goes (yes only two goes, despite your ludicrous claim of 6 - 10 pages) of goading him into abiding by the agreement that he made.
It took him about 24 hours to provide that information. And in that time he made about 15 other posts, in that thread and another thread.
That's quite a long time to remember who he voted for, don't you think. Unless he had to look the up the name. :rolleyes:

And then there's Denso who claimed he could access a genuine Hamas site by ujsing a vpn, but despite several requests, he wasn't able to tell us which vpn he used, nor which server he logged onto to access the Hamas website. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Time to lock the thread, going round in circles again massaging egos.

It's the period between Notch saying he'd tell us who he voted for, and him actually doing so. It also took two goes (yes only two goes, despite your ludicrous claim of 6 - 10 pages) of goading him into abiding by the agreement that he made.
It took him about 24 hours to provide that information. And in that time he made about 15 other posts, in that thread and another thread

I note you’ve not said who you voted for…….

Jeeeeez!
Again?!?!
You're a racist bigot in drags ruining the fun of this forum for everyone else.
Common denominator...

Truth hurting?
Er it's you squealing away you've been locked out of a thread that you not being that bright didn't see coming.
We've all learnt our lesson getting embroiled with Denso. Must say what wonderful bedfellows you make, he gets the blanket every time though as you've found out.

I can't remember the name of the candidate that I voted for in 2019
All you need to do is say which constituency.

But you can't because you didn't vote Labour, you probably don't even have the vote in the UK

I note you’ve not said who you voted for…….

All you need to do is say which constituency.

But you can't because you didn't vote Labour, you probably don't even have the vote in the UK
I told you immediately, that I voted tactically for Labour.
I can't remember the candidates names, and there's no point looking it up.
I didn't ask, nor expected to know, which constituency you vorted in, it has no extra value (to me).
In fact it discloses where one lives, which is not wise on a public internet forum, where so many are content to make wild, vexatious and false accusations.
And I have some concern that you want a rough idea of where I live.
Some posters have even taken wild guesses at where I live and posted such apparent details for anyone to see, such is the shocking behaviour of some.
For you to expect me to disclose such detail concerns me, given the stalking behaviour of some posters on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back