Excluded from another thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
so many are content to make wild, vexatious and false accusations.

I can't remember the name of the candidate that I voted for in 2019.

Was it Ismail?

Yasser Arafat?

Probably a distant cousin

Jeeeeez!
Again?!?!
You're a racist bigot in drags ruining the fun of this forum for everyone else.
Common denominator...
And I am excluded from threads for speaking the truth. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
You're a racist bigot in drags ruining the fun of this forum for everyone else.
You mean I'm spoiling your fun when you're posting obvious lies, by exposing those lies, (when I am allowed to without being excluded from the thread)?
:rolleyes:

You've made the same abusive accusation numerous times, and you're never able to support it with a shred of evidence.

Of course a MOD is, conveniently, never just looking in to see your abusive lying accusations, mader numerous times.

You mean I'm spoiling your fun when you're posting obvious lies, by exposing those lies, (when I am allowed to without being excluded from the thread)?
:rolleyes:

You've made the same abusive accusation numerous times, and you're never able to support it with a shred of evidence.

Of course a MOD is, conveniently, never just looking in to see your abusive lying accusations, mader numerous times.
I posted proof.
See my post timeline.
You can't hide your true nature of a racist bigot.

Er it's you squealing away you've been locked out of a thread that you not being that bright didn't see coming.
We've all learnt our lesson getting embroiled with Denso. Must say what wonderful bedfellows you make, he gets the blanket every time though as you've found out.
It's obvious that some enjoy additional authority and they exploit that authority when the truth hurts.

Denso claimed that he could access a genuine Hamas website, if one exists, by using a vpn.
But after numerous times of asking he still refused to disclose which vpn he was using, nor which server he was logging onto, in order to allow his access to a genuine Hamas site.

Then he slipped into his alter ego.

Then I was excluded from the thread.

Sponsored Links
I posted proof.
See my post timeline.
You can't hide your true nature of a racist bigot.
You claim that I'm a racist bigot (in drags) because I said that Italians were capable of being racist.
It's a historically proven record. You can't deny it. To deny it is to attempt to deny history.
It's your blatant abusive nature, nothing more, nothing less.

Like denso, Notch, et al the truth hurts so much that you lash out with whatever you have to hand.
Sometimes it's your abusive nature, other times, for those with the authority, they exploit that authority to exclude me from the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back