SO6 Velux Window

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I am currently looking at a loft window in this size range. It does not have to be a velux make or the exact size of the velex SO6 but just round about.

The SO6 is 114 cm x 118 cm.

Anyone know of the best places to buy roof windows who are reasonably priced ?

Thanks

Sponsored Links
CP,

I've had a set from Aspect Windows (who may not exist now) and Florence Supplies, without any problems.

I never did find anyone who was signifcantly cheaper than the rest. It may be that you could haggle with your local builsing merchants and get a reasonable price.

Yes that what I am finding. This one coming in at £329.99 then I need a tile flashing kit for it on top of that. Expensive I think for one window. But I guess they know you need them.

Sponsored Links
i am trying to get in touch to find where you got your window for 290 i need 2 134 by 98, 1 114 by 118 top hung with flashings, ive been guoted about 400 for each and about 1000 to fit the three? anyone any better quotes on veluxes
cheers jon

Funnily enough, it was more frustration having done just that recently, so lecture not really needed, although I'm sure others will find it helpful. ;)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back