Social workers snatch elderly mother

Right, here's the background to her being taken away by the daughter.

The family were worried initially that she couldn't look after herself, so they took her to the old fogey home late one afternoon, promising to come back the next day to see how she was settling in.

The old dear was fed a lovely evening meal, then given a milky hot chocolate, after which they helped her get a shower and into her nightclothes and into bed.

After a lovely night's sleep, she was gently woken at 700am with breakfast in bed, after which they helped her get washed and into her clothes.

Then they took her to the dayroom, settled her into a comfortable wing-back chair and left her with her choice of newspapers.

After half an hour or so, the old dear leaned over to the left, whereupon a helper raced over and put her upright again.

Half an hour or so later, she leaned over to the left and the helper raced over and put her upright again.

A little while later, she leant over to the right and, again a helper raced over and put her upright.

This leaning and being put upright again went on all morning.

At lunchtime, her daughter came in to see how she was settling in; she noticed that her mum didn't look at all happy and asked her what was up.

"Well" the old dear said "to start with it was lovely and I had a lovely evening meal and a lovely shower and a lovely sleep. Then this morning, I was given breakfast in bed, after which I was helped to get dressed and then placed in this chair, with all the day's newspapers to read. But, I want to come home, please take me home."

"Why do you want to come home, after all those nice things that have happened to you?" said the daughter.

"Because they won't let you fart in here" said the mother.

And *that* is why the daughter took her home...

:LOL:

Sponsored Links
Perhaps she's one of those 'Under the Blanket' Fart sniffers? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

844497626-social-workers-snatch-elderly-mother.jpg

Sponsored Links
Back