Soddin remain delusional idiots

Sponsored Links
Very kind words.

My take on this bus was. Gove and Boris at that time had no right or were in the a position to make these promises not one of them were PM or minister for health.

Why would you give it to just to the NHS when there is many others who could do with a little bit extra.

The NHS needs to get its house in order, chucking money at it is not the answer. But I think we know that. The Remoaners in their desperation will always use it as a stick to beat us.

You try to come across as some compassionate guy but your just push the same right wing blather, same old tired ideas.

You can put a lipstick on a pig but its still a pig.

The NHS is chronically and criminally underfunded, other countries spend more per head than we do.

The cognitive dissonance where tradesman like yourself moan about cheap guys undercutting you but expect an underfunded health service to deliver world class care. Why dont you work for half your wage?

Spending isn't the best measure. the US spend a lot more per head than we do and a lot of that spending is privately funded. Arguably in a state funded model there would be a lot less profit, a lot fewer unnecessary treatments and as we know with NICE less ability for hospitals in the US to strong arm suppliers.

If you look at this study in 2013, we appear to get a lot more bang for the buck than other countries.

ranking-11-best-international-healthcare-countries-800x600@2x.png

I have to do it all the time if I need or want something.

What does the UK want or need from the EU for the money that the UK pays to the EU ?
Does your shop keeper tell you how to run your life when you buy things from his or her shop ?
Do several shop keepers gang up together and then decide how you can run your life at your home ?

Sponsored Links
Last edited:
he cognitive dissonance where tradesman like yourself moan about cheap guys undercutting you but expect an underfunded health service to deliver world class care. Why dont you work for half your wage?
Not a comparable argument really..NHS too vast and complicated to compare at all..

What does the UK want or need from the EU for the money that the UK pays to the EU ?
Does your shop keeper tell you how to run your life when you buy things from his or her shop ?
Do several shop keepers gang up together and then decide how you can run your life at your home ?
Indeed..

No, but they do join trade organisations with other small shops so that they can bulk buy to compete better with the big boys.

If one decides to leave he will be on his own likely going to the other shops to buy his produce at retail prices.

Gasbag has got very raucous today, wanting to reopen the manifold problems with the Brexit Omnishambles, an making lots of anxious and combative posts.

He must be frightened to see that the Brexers' failure to agree to any of the available options has led to the project falling apart.

Poor Gasbag.

perhaps Boris will save him. You can always rely on Boris

To let you down.

bulk buy to compete better with the big boys.

Yes true, but sometimes the little independents can have more freedom to snap up bargains that are not available as bulk buy

I was quite happy for the UK to be part of the original "union" which was called The Common Market. good for trade.

But hat Common Market has been taken over by the European Union which wants to control the internal affairs of all member states.

Trade is one thing, control of life styles ( laws etc etc ) is something very different

come on, Bernard, give us an example of something you want to do, that the EU prevents.

Then we can find out if the UK was in favour of it.

Yes true, but sometimes the little independents can have more freedom to snap up bargains that are not available as bulk buy

I was quite happy for the UK to be part of the original "union" which was called The Common Market. good for trade.

But hat Common Market has been taken over by the European Union which wants to control the internal affairs of all member states.

Trade is one thing, control of life styles ( laws etc etc ) is something very different
I don't know if you have noticed lately, but the UK doesn't seem to be very good at that.

give us an example of something you want to do, that the EU prevents.

Solder joints with lead solder......

joints made with lead free solder can form crystaline tin while cooling, this form of tin is brittle and results in high risks of joints failing.

Tin based solder is known to "whisker", small whiskers of tin grow from the joint and may bridge over to other tracks causing short circuits and equipment malfunction.

These and other problems with lead free soldering forced the EU to make medical equipment, military equipment and aerospace equipment exempt from the ban on lead based solder

come on, Bernard, give us an example of something you want to do, that the EU prevents.

Then we can find out if the UK was in favour of it.

EU to make medical equipment, military equipment and aerospace equipment exempt from the ban on lead based solder

So you can solder using lead, in the circumstances where necessity outweighs the risk of brain and nerve damage.

Do you mean you want drinking water pipes to use lead solder?

What's the thing you can't do, and you want to?

Have you ever met an old plumber or builder with early onset dementia due to lead exposure? I have.

Sponsored Links
Back