Soddin remain delusional idiots

Sponsored Links
If the 2nd referendum ended 50. 1 % leave to 49. 9 % remain. Would you want a 3rd vote

I don’t want a 2nd vote. The only thing that could fix Brexit is a time machine.

Would he still be a lier?
Yes.

For those of you (like bodggdd) who thought Boris's lie was where the direction of the money was promised (whilst deceitful enough and suckered many a quitter), sorry to disappoint but it was the claim we gave the EU £350 mill per week. A sum vastly inflated, even though Bozza and his chums knew it was not true.

Lying quitter bastads.

Sponsored Links
Yes.

For those of you (like bodggdd) who thought Boris's lie was where the direction of the money was promised (whilst deceitful enough and suckered many a quitter), sorry to disappoint but it was the claim we gave the EU £350 mill per week. A sum vastly inflated, even though Bozza and his chums knew it was not true.

Lying quitter bastads.

But if he really really done it could you still say he lied?

So you dig up something else.
WTF are you on about.

I stated Boris is being investigated over his lies regarding the £350 mill to the NHS scandal - True.

I stated Boris was aware that figure was much less but continually and repeatedly lied - true.

I said that the red bus thing where leave politicians promised to give the money to the NHS was a lie - true - they never intended to give it to the NHS nor will they - EVER.

Quitter politicians = liars.

Quitters = gullible.

Last edited:
WTF are you on about.

I stated Boris is being investigated over his lies regarding the £350 mill to the NHS scandal - True.

I stated Boris was aware that figure was much less but continued and repeatedly lied - true.

I said that the red bus thing where leave politicians promised to give the money to the NHS was a lie - true - they never intended to give it to the NHS nor will they - EVER.

Quitter politicians = liars.

Quitters = gullible.

Bless you are in a tizzy about this aren't you
.may I suggest meditation let the bubbles slowly rise to the surface. Let them go :LOL:

Noesall are you so frustrated because you think we will now leave because of his scandalous lies?

Ah right so all those people who believed the wheels on the bus go round round etc.. wipers on the bus go swish swish lol oh sorry can't help myself be serious fest sorry so we all believed it now feel embarrassed that's right. So we brushed that under the carpet now we just want to leave anyway and instead we follow Nigel instead of Boris like desperate disciples.

You're so bitter.. my god sorry I bought it up.

Sorry just to remind you..dont get worked up but since weve all forgotten about the big red bus oh.. Now look the brexit party have 29 seats that makes the brexit party the largest party in the EU right now :LOL:

Bloody Boris you little liar look what you've done now! Oh no it's Nigel the liar now?

Massive yawn.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Back