Sodthisforfun in answer to your question.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
The fact that they were on youtube doesn't make them truthful. I'm not saying that ALL are false, but without knowing what the agenda is behind the poster of the vids, they shouldn't be taken as fact.

I have to disagree, irrespective of the agenda of the poster if a video is taken on the streets showing a car crash ....The agenda of the poster is irrelevent youre seeing a record of an event.

Let me give you an example of dodgy videos if you mute the sound what do you see ? How can it be dodgy if actual events are being filmed ?

Sponsored Links
I have to disagree, irrespective of the agenda of the poster if a video is taken on the streets showing a car crash ....The agenda of the poster is irrelevent youre seeing a record of an event.

Let me give you an example of dodgy videos if you mute the sound what do you see ? How can it be dodgy if actual events are being filmed ?
First of all is Sweden rape:
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/crime-sweden-rape-capital-europe/

Second of all, who is this woman in the video? Is she an official spokesperson for the country? Does she have real facts and figures or is she just speaking her point of view? Is she affiliated with any right-wing groups?
And the snippets of videos, how can I make sure they have been filmed in Sweden, that they are all a true representation of what happened and not been twisted to suit an agenda? I see the ramblings of a couple of ****tish muslim folk have been used here too. Are those Muslim men a true representative of all Muslims and put on there to shock the viewer or just the ramblings of a nutter?

Always question, as not all is as it seems at times.

Who does she need to be for the veracity of her post to be accepted by you ? By hearing from ordinary people on the ground you don't get a media sanitised account of what's going on.

Many times these unofficial sources are more accurate than mainstream media ..........handgranades being thrown about in sweden you don't hear of that much in the mainstream media .....but is it happening ? Too right.

Of course the following clip it's all made up its not true.

https://www.rt.com/news/401512-sweden-vulnerable-no-go-zones/

How do you explain to me that a customer whose girlfriend is swedish told me his girlfriends father told her to stay in England because it's safer than sweden ?
True I could have made this up to score a point .....but I didn't ....its what the chap told me first hand ....its not a tale of he said he said he said it was this customers girlfriend.

Sponsored Links
Who does she need to be for the veracity of her post to be accepted by you ? By hearing from ordinary people on the ground you don't get a media sanitised account of what's going on.

Many times these unofficial sources are more accurate than mainstream media ..........handgranades being thrown about in sweden you don't hear of that much in the mainstream media .....but is it happening ? Too right.

Of course the following clip it's all made up its not true.

https://www.rt.com/news/401512-sweden-vulnerable-no-go-zones/

How do you explain to me that a customer whose girlfriend is swedish told me his girlfriends father told her to stay in England because it's safer than sweden ?
True I could have made this up to score a point .....but I didn't ....its what the chap told me first hand ....its not a tale of he said he said he said it was this customers girlfriend.
Maybe the customer believed everything he'd heard instead of finding out if it's true or not?

And to believe everything you see without checking the validity and agenda of the source makes you an easy target and gullible. Sorry to be harsh, but we've a long history of propaganda, always better to check things.

Edited to add:
https://edition.cnn.com/2017/11/29/politics/donald-trump-retweet-jayda-fransen/index.html
Don't you think Trump should've checked the source and the validity of the anti-Muslim videos before he re-tweeted them? He is the president of the USA and he came over as an utter idiot (again).

Last edited by a moderator:
Back