Sofa so good?

I

imamartian

Looking to get a new settee? Anyone recommend a good seller? Looked in DFS and SCS, but i'm not inspired... are SCL any good?

Sponsored Links
Think a company called CSL are up your way. Seen some of their stuff and it beats DFS hands down.

Sponsored Links
Old joke, DFS Dodgy F`kin Sofas...............wear out before the repayments have finished :D

Old joke, DFS Dodgy F`kin Sofas...............wear out before the repayments have finished :D

Not always mate. We have a couple of DFS settees for 6 or more years and my wife just remarked the other day how good they still look and she was right. Mind you, they were not 'sale items'.

How much do you want to spend?

I would much rather have a second hand quality item or a nice restored antique than a mass produced tun of the mill item.

You pay for what you get when buying new.

In my opinion CSL have the better sofas. No hard sell in store either. In DFS they are on you like a hawk.

CSL also do some ranges for immediate delivery. In DFS they usually take 10-15 weeks.

CSL turn around on average is 5 days.
Well it is in the new London stores.

Not always mate. We have a couple of DFS settees for 6 or more years and my wife just remarked the other day how good they still look and she was right. Mind you, they were not 'sale items'.

did she say the same about you

Sponsored Links
Back