Soil Pipe Alterations

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Im looking to alter an existing push fit soil pipe, with the intention of changing the soil inlet for the toilet from directly in front to 90deg to the right.

Currelty there are to boss connection either side of the main outlet. Im looking to blank the existing and turn it, then open up the other side and refit the bath waste there.

I cant seem to find anywhere that sells a blanking boss, is this possible?

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Either, remove existing waste pipe from the boss adaptor and fit an appropriate sized plug (rodding eye) in its place, (may be wise to renew boss adaptor at same time), or cut the waste, leaving a short stub and fit a coupling and rodding eye onto that.

Cheers lads exactly what I did. Fitted a new boss and a ridding eye. Couldn't cut the waste as the pipe is close to the wall and wouldn't fit when rotated. Just got the get a different 90 deg bend and I'm all sorted.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back