Soil Pipe Bends

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Yet more soil pipe questions!

It seems my original plan won't work as the pipe exit through my outside wall is only 7 inches from the soil stack (centre to centre) and I an not find any means of making the connection.

The guy at the plumb store suggesting running along the inside wall a bit and then doubling back and coming in from the other side of the stack. He said as long as the fall is there it wont be an issue.

So there would be a 90 degree right hand coupling from the pan to 1.4M of pipe. Then a 90 deg right hand bend followed by 0.5M pipe to another 90 deg bend this time left hand through the wall of the house this will be about 300mm to another 90 degree left hand bend (so this section make a U turn through the wall) then straight run of about 400mm into the stack. From the pan exit to the point the pipe crosses the wall is about 75-100mm drop this distances is about 2M.

Really appreciate any advice on this as it's driving me mad!

Sponsored Links
If you have the space put one of these about 500mm down the stack from where the pipe comes out of the wall

View media item 47391
bring the pipe from the toilet through the wall with an elbow pointing downwards and connect into the above fitting with a 45 ° spigot elbow using a short piece of pipe.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back