Soil Pipe into existing underground pipe out side

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have just fiited a en suite and need to connect to the existing underground ceramic brown pipe, the thing is I am restricted to room and I have only a couple of feet to work in, I have exposed the pipe and want to know please the best way to make the coonection, the down pipe is directly over the underground pipe
Cheers
Steve

Sponsored Links
I did not realise the guy who fitted en suite just said dig a hole and I will come back and coonect, but he has dissapeared

Sponsored Links
If you haven’t submitted a Buildings Notice & paid the fee, its unauthorised building works &, unfortunately, it’s you who are responsible, not your cowboy installer. Your LABC will want to inspect not just the foul drain connection but the rest of your en-suite as well; I hope it complies with all the necessary BR’s! You will also need a compliance certificate for the works when you come to sell up.

I have taken on board all your advice thankyou, and am going to contact the council today and see what happens, I will post the outcome
Thanks
Steve

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back