Soil pipe

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,
I am looking at putting ensuite on 2nd floor. Just after some advice re the soil pipe. The sink and toilet will be on a studd wall and i am thinking of putting a concealed cistern in the stud wall with a flush back to wall toilet. If i have a flush toilet to the wall can the soil pipe still come out the back at 90 degrees and then be boxed in along the skirting. Or if i am putting the stud wall in would it be better to make the stud wall deeper and put the concealed cistern in as already stated but then should i put the soil pipe directly out of the flush toilet and have it running inside the stud wall to the outside, and if so could i then run the basin waste inside the stud and then join it into the soil waste before it gets outside. I understand alot of questions but any help would be good.
Thanks Lee

Sponsored Links
if you plan to put a 110mm pipe inside a stud partition wall it will need to be very wide, to accomodate the pipe and framework to hold up the bottom of the wall!! far better to put the waste pipe through the partition then run behind it, where you can connect the basin waste and keep it concealed, if there isnt a lot of access behind to fit the pipe then frame the wall first, fit the pipe and connections through to finished side then finally fit gyproc on front side, just be careful to measure accurately as it wont be moving anywhere once the front gyproc is on

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back