Low level toilet with s-bend?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I want to put a low level toilet in the bathroom but my soil pipe comes out the floor and the centre is 225mm from the wall. I can't find a toilet where the soil pipe spigot is far enough back to allow a soil pipe connection and that will enable me to have the cistern flush to the wall. I have been told that the only way to do it is to pack the toilet and cistern away from the wall which I would rather not do.

Sponsored Links
Or use a normal LL pan with a swan neck pan connector.

Sponsored Links
Thanks for the info fellas but I really wanted to put a low level combined toilet/cistern in but I can see it's going to be near impossible without having the floorboards up and rearranging the soil pipe nearer the wall.

But the link is for low level - i.e. seperate cistern and pan with flush pipe in between. High level is the old chain job.

Sounds like you are after close-coupled. :idea:

As far as I know, "s" trap close coupled pan does not exist. Use the swan neck pan connector, may have to fit batten to bring pan out to connect it.

Edit: I'm wrong. Seem that it is available on the market but the way it drop down mean you will need to bring the toilet forward to connect to soil pipe, or possible with offset connector.

Daniel.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back