Soil stack query (45 bend)

M

marsaday

I have put in a soil stack today and tomorrow will extend it to go up to the eaves and then out and up over the gutter line.

To do this i will use 2 x 45 degree bends.

Now i have been into screwfix tonight and i wanted a double socketed bend and a single socketed bend.

They didnt have any doubles, but this one looks like a double, but they wouldnt agree:

http://www.screwfix.com/p/black-top-offset-bend-sp440/88027

So basically i can only get this bend with a single socket. It is a bit of a pain as i need to use up a collar on my soil, which i could use another time.

Does anyone know if i can get a double socket 45 bend ?

Sponsored Links
They didnt have any doubles, but this one looks like a double, but they wouldnt agree:
Sadly you've decided to consult a 'jack-of-all-trades' instead of someone who knows WTF they're talking about!

It has one ring seal socket and one solvent socket.

Sponsored Links
You might have a socket soil pipe, but have you measured where you need to cut yet? 2 spigots will be no good to you then.

Make your mind up. Originally you said you needed a socket/socket, now you say you'll use a socket/spigot.

You have actually thought the job through, haven't you?

I dont know how to do this one, but the stack is up to the tee for the toilet.

I just need to add the vent bit, which needs to clear the eaves over hang.

I will just work it out this morning.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back