soil stack vent..

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I want to put in a new soil stack ino the corner of the house but at the top of the stack there is a dormer window within 1/2m. I wanted to fit a tile vent into the roof. do I have to install this vent at least 900mm from this window, if so can this be done via flexable piping from the soil stack to the tile vent. This would probably be about 1.5m at 45 degrees.

Sponsored Links
Your planned work needs LABC notification and approval, so you need to ask your BCO this question, but the last time I did a similar thing there was no objection.

What I wabt to do is aready on the plans but I guess contacting building control wll probably be the best idea.
Where can i get a tile vent from, my tiles are the traditional red clay pantile. I don't want anything which looks like a alien landing on the roof.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back