Solar garden lighting

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I am after some garden lighting and also a security light. I have been looking at the solar products out there. Are they any good? Any sepcific ones that are recommended?

Sponsored Links
solar lights are ok as "markers" since (as yet) they do not give a lot of light, i would suggest you have ones with a white led

With regard to a "security light" be careful wher it points, you dont want it to upset the neighbours, how would you like a light shinning in your garden / house that is not yours, that you have no control over when it comes on

Solar lights also 'go missing' very easily as theres no wiring to keep them in place.

nstreet said:
Solar lights also 'go missing' very easily as theres no wiring to keep them in place.
We'd lost two of ours. Just discovered I'd wrapped them in fleece with the plants !

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back