Solar panels - the new double glazing rip-off?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Yesterday I met a retired couple who live in a tiny 2 bed semi detached bungalow. They had a panel installed with 12 tubes and are very impressed because they now get water at 92 degrees. They paid a wacking £6000 for this and the installer says that if they make four introductions they get every penny refunded.

This morning I hear that the elderly mother of a colleague, who lives alone in a bungalow, has just been talked into having a panel installed. The cost? £6000.

Ten years ago my mother filled in a coupon and was visited by a salesman who pressured her into signing up for a system. The man even stayed while she went out to collect her grandchildren from school and while she was out, got my father who was ill with dementia to make his mark on the contract. My mother withdrew from the contract and the installers threatened her with legal action, only withdrawing the threat when she involved her solicitor.

What's going on?

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
wagonwheel.jpg

Too late BOB, it's been done.

Im trying to sell my new invention door to door.

This is how it works instead of having all the labour cost of having your old door taken off mine fits on your old door without removing your old door Hence Door To Door anyone intrested call

Dodo & Co
Conman Way
Cuba.

No one is answering the phone. Do they close early on a Thursday?

No I didn't. I always close gates behind me and keep the dog under close control.

Sponsored Links
Back