solar pv

One of the big problems is today you can't buy a washing machine with hot fill because the manufactures can't claim "A" rating with hot fill.
Wouldn't hot fill help? i.e. reduce the amount of energy the machine uses to wash a load?

Mainly they have removed hot fill to save on manufacturing costs, but there are genuine reasons why most people wouldn't benefit from hot fill anyway, basically because most people wash at low temperatures and most people experience a delay in "hot" water becoming hot, so by the time the amount of water the machine needs (less these days then in the past) has been taken in its temperature won't be much higher than cold anyway.

http://www.washerhelp.co.uk/buying-related_2.html

Sponsored Links
Yet another consequence of the global warming scam. manufacturers have got to be seen to be green. So now we have washing machines that wash at 15C so they can claim A rating

They dont actually get your clothes clean anymore, but thats just a minor point as long as its all green

Great how the marketing teams can turn a negative into a supposed positive. Current generation machines cant even wash mud out (dont use enough water). Forget even trying blood or oil. Yet My old 60C tub could remove blood from white uniform shirts no problem (I was an ambulance driver)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back