some like it hot..

heating is back on now.....but only a temporary fix....my diverter valve (?) needs replacing..."how long before you can do that for me?"...."i dunno luv....how longs a piece of string?"... :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
top speed of up to 30 mph.... :rolleyes:

Is that downhill with a tail wind?

So talking of wind, whats the weather like up there, the reason i ask is because tomorrow i'm heading north, all the way to Birmingham :LOL: , unless the agency change their mind :evil:

Sponsored Links
Birmingham is in the middle!!....up north...its not been bad today...wind has dropped and its quite mild.......for the time of year :cool:

bl**dy cold last night tho :(

Mild you say, i've been doing the soffit and fascia today, i only finished the roof last week, this in December, but with the weather getting worst its back to trucking unfortunatly, because i dont enjoy it like i used to, but it keeps the PENNIES rolling in :confused:

heating is back on now.....but only a temporary fix....my diverter valve (?) needs replacing..."how long before you can do that for me?"...."i dunno luv....how longs a piece of string?"... :rolleyes:

i now know....a piece of string is 6 days long :confused:

heating engineer here at last.....he looks about 12!!...
"how long will it take? i say.....reply, "possibly half an hour, unless it all goes wrong......then it will take longer"

GREAT!!!! why couldnt they send me a man with experience :rolleyes:

:rolleyes: this aint funny.....he's been on his phone twice asking for advice on how to do the job...

:(

Well his boss must think he is capable.
We all started somewhere.

But, nothing wrong in asking for someone to inspect his work when it is completed. once they do that you will sign the cheque/release payment.

:eek: pay???..... i dont think so!!

its under warranty....only had it fitted end of March!!...

Sorry, just span back and read the first page, :oops:

Well you are within your rights to ask for an inspection as your not confident the "engineer" is competent from his demeanor and calls to the office.

:evil: i knew it!!!!...ggggggrrrrrr.....he's broken it altogether now!!!!!!

"just going to the van to call the office" >>>>> and he drove away!

and its snowing :(

Well call them and demand another "engineer" and you want it done NOW.

You catch more bees with honey than vinegar. Just be reasonable and you'll get it fixed just as quickly.

Sponsored Links
Back