some or all notifications in junk mail

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
am i the only one whose notification e mails from diy not get placed in junk mail??

started a few days ago but not all just some any ideas any one :eek: :D

Sponsored Links
Yep. Who's your service provider BA? I'm with Virgin Media and last year they moved their mailservers over to Google and incorporated a junk filter. I missed a job interview, sent to me via email as I didn't even realise it was kept on their server in a junk folder. It was only a few months later , when I received an email from VM that my email folders were reaching a certain amount of MB that I checked online (instead of via my email program) and found hundreds of supposed junk emails. Probably 95% of these were actual junk or spam, but the remaining 5% were legit emails. ;) ;)

talk talk here
you say theres a junk mail folder at the server?? is that all providers ??

Sponsored Links
Dunno if all service or email providers have spam filters Big-all. Do you use outlook express or similar for your email? If so can you access your email via a website? I use OE for my emails but can also access emails on line at virgin media. Maybe worth going online at talk talk and seeing if you can access yours online, If you can have a look if there is a spam folder and have a look in there. If there is then you must be able to cancel their filtering (bloody awkward with VM I can tell you)

Dunno if all service or email providers have spam filters Big-all. Do you use outlook express or similar for your email? If so can you access your email via a website? I use OE for my emails but can also access emails on line at virgin media. Maybe worth going online at talk talk and seeing if you can access yours online, If you can have a look if there is a spam folder and have a look in there. If there is then you must be able to cancel their filtering (bloody awkward with VM I can tell you)

funny enough jj i havent had any for a few days that may be because i haven't had an answer on a new thread i have thrown out off the junk file :eek: ;)

Back