Someone is trying to start a war in the Ukraine, It's NOT Russia (edit: yes it is)

A reporter asked about which "intel" the USA & UK got their evidence from re "attack Wednesday." As expected the response was "we can't disclose that information."

I'm certain it was the same BS intel that provided the previous lot with the "WMD Intel"

This BS could go on for weeks and the locals suffer the most.
Any public scepticism about the reliability of so called 'intelligence' reports from the American /EU political elites is due to the Blair effect.
When you have a democratically elected politician like Blair who blatently abuses his position of authority to start an illegal war based on lies and deception, then distrust of the those who govern us is inevitable.

Sponsored Links
Any public scepticism about the reliability of so called 'intelligence' reports from the American /EU political elites is due to the Blair effect.
When you have a democratically elected politician like Blair who blatently abuses his position of authority to start an illegal war based on lies and deception, then distrust of the those who govern us is inevitable.

No its not that, its common sense for all to see as I have posted here many times.

The examples I gave about so-called intel, never materialised what does that tell you.

It's not just that Blair, sadly it has been almost been every politician at the top of the game as its self-interest is their main concern.

When have you seen a leader/politician/clown lead a full-frontal attack right on the front line?? You know the answer.

Most wars would have never happened if someone took out the top politicians on all sides. EG - I'm just going by the movies here and some facts later, when the leader of an army was taken out in the old days the fighting stopped.

Well known fact in war, first and second = often the man leading the attack on a trench/bunker once taken out by a snipper etc, most of the other soldiers would sit back unless they had a gun to their head.

For me - If I was ever told to go and fight for oil/gas/prestige etc I'd tell them to GFY unless they had a gun to me. The only way I'd fight is if we had someone on England's doorstep ready to take us over and even then I'd want to know what their offer was and if it was better than the lies of our current politicians, I'd think about it.

As always the first victim of any conflict is the facts

Sponsored Links
Russia's Foreign Ministry is now unleashing a storm of criticism in the form of mockery and memes, with ministry spokesperson Maria Zakharova on Wednesday jokingly requesting of the US and UK governments and media to go ahead and publish a schedule of Russia’s "upcoming invasions" of Ukraine for the current year.

She said that she's worried about timing her vacations so they don't get interrupted by her country's scheduled invasions...

"I’d like to request US and British disinformation: Bloomberg, The New York Times and The Sun media outlets to publish the schedule for our upcoming invasions for the year. I’d like to plan my vacation," the Russian diplomat said on her Telegram channel Wednesday.

One Russian journalist quipped in the aftermath of the complaint about officials wanting to "plan" their vacations, "This is not satire. They did this."

The propaganda has started in earnest.
Sky news is showing pictures of a kindergarten allegedly shelled by the Russians.
One the first rules of effective propaganda, the public don't like people who harm children, so always make sure to show plenty of pictures of your enemy being beastly towards kiddies.

The propaganda has started in earnest.
Sky news is showing pictures of a kindergarten allegedly shelled by the Russians.
One the first rules of effective propaganda, the public don't like people who harm children, so always make sure to show plenty of pictures of your enemy being beastly towards kiddies.

Those poor b's have been there from Monday as Sky news really fell for the "war on Wednesday." - so they have to show something.
There has been fighting since 2014 ie gunfire and at times shelling on and off

I have predicted worst-case scenario of Domas being handed to the majority 80%+ people there Russians

There have been reports since this morning both sides accusing the other

"Boris Johnson vows clampdown on Russian companies in London if Vladimir Putin invades Ukraine"

Torygraph headline. Vlad must be cacking himself. :ROFLMAO: A Doris "vow" means fook all. :rolleyes:

Doesn't he realise the Russins own half of London? And what is Europe going to do without their gas? :)

Last edited:
They've sent that funny lady Liz Truss over to have a chat with the Russian defence man. Yes, cost of the flight, hotel, security etc etc, 2 million as a private jet large one.

My understanding is that this Truss woman is going to strangle the Russian with her truss
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

"Boris Johnson vows clampdown on Russian companies in London if Vladimir Putin invades Ukraine"

the Conservative Party could never get by without all those multi-million pound donations from Russian Gangsters

sorry I mean Oligarchs

paying to buy influence, visas and honours.

"14 ministers in Boris Johnson's government received funding from donors linked to Russia"
https://www.businessinsider.com/rus...is-johnson-conservative-party-2020-7?r=US&IR=T

"Revealed: Russian donors have stepped up Tory funding"

"As Johnson accused of ‘cover-up’ over Kremlin interference, major new Russian donations to Conservatives revealed – despite previous Tory pledge to distance themselves from Russian money."
https://www.opendemocracy.net/en/da...led-russian-donors-have-stepped-tory-funding/

"Pandora Papers: Questions over Tory donations by ex-Russian minister's wife"
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-58711151

"Labour challenges Tories over checks on Russia-linked donations

Opposition asks whether any money given to Johnson’s party has been connected to ‘hostile state actors’"
https://www.theguardian.com/politic...tories-over-checks-on-russia-linked-donations

"Starmer urges Conservatives to examine party donations for Russian influence
The Labour leader said it was important UK political parties were ‘united against Russian aggression’.
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...s-inflation-moscow-the-guardian-b2016459.html

"Quarter of Boris Johnson's Cabinet took Russia-linked cash as Tories head to Conference
Tory coffers have been swelled by £2 million from donors with Russian links since Boris Johnson became PM - and a quarter of ministers attending cabinet have benefited from cash from just three well-connected sources"
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/quarter-boris-johnsons-cabinet-took-25123091

none of this is new. It has been known and commented on for years. But the Conservative government has brushed it under the carpet and their friends don't care.

Last edited:
the Conservative Party could never get by without all those multi-million pound donations from Russian Gangsters

sorry I mean Oligarchs

paying to buy influence, visas and honours.
how times have changed from the russian government funding the labour party in the 60`s and 70`s and the then leader wilson thought to be a spy by our security services

"Take Jacob Rees-Mogg, for example, often heard urging the government to stand up to the tyrant Vladimir Putin.

What Rees-Mogg doesn’t tell us is that he has an estimated 10 per cent stake in Somerset Capital Management, which, according to the Politics Home website, had £217 million of holdings in Russia in May 2018 - including two firms sanctioned by the US, and others, such as state-owned Sberbank, controlled by financiers close to Vladimir Putin.

What kind of game does Rees-Mogg think he’s playing?

The ISC report is blunt: "Several members of the Russian élite who are closely linked to Putin are identified as being involved with charitable and/or political organisations in the UK, having donated to political parties."

https://www.thenational.wales/news/19883474.leanne-wood-russian-dark-money-uk-politics/

allegations circulated by pro-Tory sources. There are no depths to which they will not stoop to smear their opponents.

For example

"Tory MP forced to make grovelling apology to Jeremy Corbyn and 'substantial donation' to homeless charity over false spy claim
'I am very sorry for publishing this untrue and false statement,' Ben Bradley said"

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...s-charity-false-foodbank-labour-a8226661.html

"Ben Bradley said his comments were “wholly untrue and false” and agreed to pay out an undisclosed sum to a homeless charity and a food bank in his Mansfield constituency.

Lawyers acting for the Labour leader contacted Mr Bradley this week over a potentially libellous tweet, in which he made unsubstantiated allegations about Mr Corbyn’s interactions with a Czech agent who was posing as a diplomat."

Lying tory toad.

Sponsored Links
Back