Someone is trying to start a war in the Ukraine, It's NOT Russia (edit: yes it is)

Sponsored Links
nonsense you must be having a :LOL:

any election is fiddled / massaged in putins favour

Your talking complete crap. Things have been changed so that he can have another term when they also index linked their state support package.

He has locked some people up for getting involved in politics. Not the only country with problems that may need that. Pass who knows. You and I will not.

However, the tempo and seriousness of attacks by rightwing terrorists is rising. Andrew Parker, head of MI5, told the FT earlier this year that of the six terror plots foiled by the UK intelligence agencies in 2019, half involved those on the far-right.

That is a growing problem everywhere in the west.

Last edited:
BREAKING

Most likely more sabre-rattling by the pussy Putin - airspace closed over eastern Ukraine tonight 22GMT.
Not seen on our news screens at the moment so could be suspect info to put pressure on Ukraine

My alerts on flight trackers noted REDEYE6 and JAKE????7 in the skies by usa airforce keeping an eye on the intel.

Sponsored Links
Your talking complete crap. Things have been changed so that he can have another term when they also index linked their state support package.

He has locked some people for getting involved in politics. Not the only country with problems that may need that. Pass who knows. You and I will not.

However, the tempo and seriousness of attacks by rightwing terrorists is rising. Andrew Parker, head of MI5, told the FT earlier this year that of the six terror plots foiled by the UK intelligence agencies in 2019, half involved those on the far-right.

That is a growing problem everywhere in the west.

tis you who is talking crap , (complete as well) and yer russian mate knows squat as well

we work for some big I am who had to leave russia

always make sure you have a rubber gloves on before touching a door handle

putin is between a rock and a hard place

he has miscalculated

and now has a problem ;)

The troops in Belarus are remaining. ;) That seems to be factual news but not sure if the time that was mentioned for the manoeuvrers is over yet. USA said that this is really worrying. ;) The lady who announced it there was masked :eek:. covid style. Black too which must be ominous. Boris on the other hand was wearing a high end white one and is beginning to sound a bit uncertain.

Actually I suspect Putin is laughing his socks off about this sort of thing. He will know what it is doing to Ukraine. The Ukrainian president is not keen on this sort of announcement either. He was very very clear about that at Munich. Biden is probably laughing as well.

:eek:The Olympics are over.

@transam The Russian I was talking to was in Russia, as I was at the time. 15 people were holding guns to his head so what else could he say. A funny looking bloke seemed to be listening with some space age device in the distance as well.

I'm not a Rusianophile but I hate political bullshit and notice who was the most warlike country yonks ago. As I have said before. What will happen will. End of really.

putin is a dictator hiding under the guise of a democratically elected leader :ROFLMAO:

his time will come , no doubt about it

eventually the only way he will stay in power is by using his armed forces on the people just like his mate in Belarus

assuming he would be prepared to do so :idea:

every one going on about the west and its dodgy info

No one in here is a party to the sensitive info that the US and others have ( no one)

spys
GCHQ
CIA
satelite images
communication intercepts
MI6
so on and so forth

with out that its all speculation , by some going onto some face book / spy plane waffle :ROFLMAO:

who would not know there back side from a pineapple :ROFLMAO:

My source has advised me that the little guy that leads France is falling for the charms of Putin.
Though those close to the French leader are worried, they are quietly confident that Putin needs
a way out and make the french man look big by going for a ceasefire tomorrow my source said.

Thanks

My source Igor the bald shevick

tells me that Putin thinks macron is a fruit cake and a brown noser

although he would not mind giving macrons missis one

Sponsored Links
Back