Sound of running water.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have the constant sound of running water from the pipes in my house,it's the same as when a toilet cistern has not shut off,my water pressure is fine and both my toilets inside and outside are flushing fine,i think it may be one of my neighbours,any ideas?

Sponsored Links
I have the constant sound of running water from the pipes in my house,it's the same as when a toilet cistern has not shut off,my water pressure is fine and both my toilets inside and outside are flushing fine,i think it may be one of my neighbours,any ideas?

Leak on underground incoming mains water pipe.

Leak on underground incoming mains water pipe.

Cheers,i had a feeling it could be,is it a local water company job?

Sponsored Links
Bet it was the cold weather that did it.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back