Sourcing the right guttering

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
A small section of my guttering needs to be replaced following the high winds yesterday, and I've looked a few places to find the right guttering, but no luck so far.

I've attached an image of the profile of the guttering:

View media item 41165
Hope you can help!

Stephen

Sponsored Links
Second that, looks like Ogee, but I think you'll also need to establish the manufacturer. Pretty sure each manufacturer has their own style of ogee gutter, and none are compatible with their competitors.... :confused:

Thanks both - much appreciated. Any idea how I establish the manufacturer? I've checked over the guttering that's fallen off and don't see a manufacturer written on it.

Sponsored Links
Take it with you when you go to buy and compare them thats always best.

FYI guys - after consulting with my home builder it's actually Polypipe Victorian Ogee made by Hunter but weirdly not compatible - go figure....

What do you mean by " your home builder"?
What you have, as has been said above, is Polypipe "Victorian" Ogee - 122mm wide x 70mm deep. And as such is traded everywhere, you have no need to involve "Hunter".

I contacted Taylor Wimpey not expecting a reply, but got one.

When they replied I looked it up and found that it's made by Hunter - was just an interesting fact I found.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back