space saver 40b manual

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
does anyone know where i can get a copy of space saver 40b manual

things i need to know is the burner pressure labal missing on casing.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
yes cc does exsit
however you can just ring glowworm and ask them for buner pressure details

yes cc does exsit
however you can just ring glowworm and ask them for buner pressure details

Thanks i should of done this in the first place instead of using this useless forum, whats the point of posting if you cant get a reply to a question.

And what law says i have to join this mason club to obtain a copy of a boiler manual get real.

Look at the first two "announcements" at the top of the P&H forum, joker, all your answers are in those threads.
Yes, this forum is useless at giving out gas information to help people have a go at things which could blow them up, set fire to their house, or poison them.
The forum doesn't promote DIY gas work.
Through a simple procedure which usually takes a couple of days , where you give your GSR number (once, and it's not displayed) you get access, it appears as another section in the P&H part of the site.

Admin has to physically check your Gas Registration details online, it isn't done by software.
WIth a little patience you get access to the only free gas engineers forum on the web.
There are 880 members last we heard. They include manufacturers' repair guys, BG engineers, ACS teachers and assessors, domestic, commercial and catering guys, and big and small employers.

Thanks i should of done this in the first place instead of using this useless forum, whats the point of posting if you cant get a reply to a question.

And what law says i have to join this mason club to obtain a copy of a boiler manual get real.
You did get a reply to your question.
The law of using this free site. You don't have to, it's entirely up to ou.

Look at the first two "announcements" at the top of the P&H forum, joker, all your answers are in those threads.
Yes, this forum is useless at giving out gas information to help people have a go at things which could blow them up, set fire to their house, or poison them.
Through a simple procedure which usually takes a couple of days , where you give your GSR number (once, and it's not displayed) you get access, it appears as another section in the P&H part of the site.

Admin has to physically check your Gas Registration details online, it isn't done by software.
WIth a little patience you get access to the only free gas engineers forum on the web.
There are 880 members last we heard. They include manufacturers' repair guys, BG engineers, ACS teachers and assessors, domestic, commercial and catering guys, and big and small employers.

ok thanks for your reply i just dont like giving out my details to forums
you never know if they are scammers getting details for their own ends.

ok thanks for your reply i just dont like giving out my details to forums
you never know if they are scammers getting details for their own ends.

i just got one question tho whats the problem in telling me where i can get hold of a copy of the manual, dont all new fits require fitters to leave a copy with the boiler, and whats the problem with telling me the burner pressure which is 12mbar no harm there is there now.

the harm is if we or you give infomation out that might encourge others to accidently kill them selfs and then their realtives blame us and sue us

the harm is if we or you give infomation out that might encourge others to accidently kill them selfs and then their realtives blame us and sue us

i was only asking for a boiler manual which is supposed to be left with any
new fit

true but you are asking for gas info when you can ring manufactures for should check your id before they give you that info

i was only asking for a boiler manual which is supposed to be left with any
new fit

And you have been told where to get one, so why the tantrum?
Was it because you aren't gas safe registered and realised you couldn't get into the cc?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back