Spain - worse than UK?

Because if they become too numerous, food will be harder to come by and they may suffer.
foxes are self regulating, if they are too numerous they stop breeding

anyway they live on the edge of survival and typically only live 18months in the wild but live 7 years in captivity

Sponsored Links
There are very many differences between hunting for pleasure & pest control & unless you know & understand them you have no right to judge anyone who does.

I hunt regularly & I'm involved in pest control on an almost daily basis. I don't expect you to understand & I certainly don't need your acceptance or approval. There are many like me hereabouts, but we don't tend to associate with anyone who hunts purely for pleasure.

I took 4x rabbits this morning to feed my dogs for a few days, at the same time I checked on the pellets the owl leaves below its box to assess whether it's feeding well. On the way there I gave the once over to our resident swan family & on the way back I checked on my neighbours horses.

Your God didn't get up at 4am & come along for the ride, neither did any of the pipsqueak snowflakes who think they understand nature but really only understand a very distorted version of it.

I f#kk1n love mother nature & I'd much rather be close to her than any of the gobshoites who really do not understand her.

Sponsored Links
Because if they become too numerous, food will be harder to come by and they may suffer.
Absolute rubbish...
Yes, certain criminals deserve nothing less.
You of course would be happy to pull the trigger?

And incidentally becoming a murderer yourself...

Maybe you ought to think a bit harder before spouting such b*llox :rolleyes:

Bloody Foreigners need to make their Bloody minds up.

I bet he voted Remain but forgot.....

There are very many differences between hunting for pleasure & pest control & unless you know & understand them you have no right to judge anyone who does.

I hunt regularly & I'm involved in pest control on an almost daily basis. I don't expect you to understand & I certainly don't need your acceptance or approval. There are many like me hereabouts, but we don't tend to associate with anyone who hunts purely for pleasure.

I took 4x rabbits this morning to feed my dogs for a few days, at the same time I checked on the pellets the owl leaves below its box to assess whether it's feeding well. On the way there I gave the once over to our resident swan family & on the way back I checked on my neighbours horses.

Your God didn't get up at 4am & come along for the ride, neither did any of the pipsqueak snowflakes who think they understand nature but really only understand a very distorted version of it.

I f#kk1n love mother nature & I'd much rather be close to her than any of the gobshoites who really do not understand her.
If you were referring to me, I didn’t judge anyone. On the other hand, you did.
You know nothing about me, whether or not I hunt, have hunted, live in the country etc.
I have nothing to prove, I don’t need to boast about what I know or what I have done so that everybody knows that I’m the man.
Nor do I need to resort to insults because someone doesn’t agree with me.
I would now like to invite you to go and boil your head.
There are a lot of dafties on my ignore list, I think you’ll be in good company there.
Enjoy the rest of the evening.

Last edited:
Absolute rubbish...
You of course would be happy to pull the trigger?

And incidentally becoming a murderer yourself...

Maybe you ought to think a bit harder before spouting such b*llox :rolleyes:
What would you do, cuddle them to death or just administer a sharp slap on the wrists and let 'em go?

that a fact well if you are involved in fox hunting I would have you banged up for 10 years ;)

***k it make it 15 years

I have nothing to prove, I don’t need to boast about what I know or what I have done so that everybody knows that I’m the man.
Nor do I need to resort to insults because someone doesn’t agree with me.
I would now like to invite you to go and boil your head.

Oh the irony . . . .

that a fact well if you are involved in fox hunting I would have you banged up for 10 years ;)

***k it make it 15 years

What is your perception of "fox hunting" ?

Do you misconceive in your head that I keep a stable of horse & kennel of dogs to aid a desire to gallop across the country dressed in silly clothes while blowing a silly horn?

If I see a fox I shoot it. If I see one & don't have the opportunity to shoot it, I'll come back later & shoot it. Coming back later to shoot it is called "hunting".

I don't keep chickens, but many 'round 'ere do. Do those chickens have rights???

Last edited:
What is your perception of "fox hunting" ?

Do you misconceive in your head that I keep a stable of horse & kennel of dogs to aid a desire to gallop across the country dressed in silly clothes while blowing a silly horn?

If I see a fox I shoot it. If I see one & don't have the opportunity to shoot it, I'll come back later & shoot it. Coming back later to shoot it is called "hunting".

I don't keep chickens, but many 'round 'ere do. Do those chickens have rights???

I don’t care tbh

bunch of crazy fruit cakes charging around the country side chasing a fox with dogs they should all be detained under the mental health act including those fruit cakes who follow the hunt
Tazor the lot of em and bang em up for being mentally deranged

as for you shooting a fox ect I would have you detained under the mental health act as well

I and my mate feed foxes we have had seven all at ounce on his lawn

and we will have none of this hunting nonsense on his ground ;)

Sponsored Links
Back