SPAM EMAILS FROM DIYNOT!

• Thread starter attractivebrunette
  • Start date
A

attractivebrunette

I only registered to get some DIY help from the site. And how you've started sending me spam emails that I haven't requested, with details of a news letter. Myself and everyone that I know, really, really, really hates getting spam emails. Come on DIYnot, please only send unsolicited emails to people that specifically ask for them.

Sponsored Links
With such a username i'm surprised you havnt received more emails ;)

If you go into your profile, click settings, is the box ticked for: "Receive Newsletter"?
If so, untick it, log out and back in again for the change to take effect.

Yep, she's on my spam list. LOL :evil:

I'm just waiting for the profile picture to be updated

popcorn.gif

Sponsored Links
stop moaning, its not spam its information regarding DIYnot.

its the first news letter in 5 years!

Yes, but the point is it's unsolicited! Combine this with all the dozens of other websites I'm registered on and you'll understand why I spend to much time deleted them and unsubscribing when I should be fitting my new toilet! Grrr!

Stop whinging.

Why didn't you unclick this option when you signed up?

Is one newsletter really more inconvenient than the advice you wouldn't have received if you had not signed up?

:rolleyes:

its not unsolicited, you have the "receive newsletter" box ticked. You recieved what you asked for

I'm afraid you are wrong attractivebrunette, when you signed up you had the 'Receive Newsletter' box ticked otherwise you wouldn't have received it! It's not that complicated! In any case, if you don't want to receive any more newsletters you can untick the box that says 'Receive Newsletter' here or you could follow the link at the bottom of the email that says 'unsubscribe me' etc.

Sponsored Links
Back