'Sparky' power tools

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Does anyone use them, and in what capacity? I am looking at the core drill in screwfix, comes with some diamond core drills for 200 notes, anyone got one, used one, seen one?

thanx in advance :)

Sponsored Links
I've got a wall chaser by them.

It's absoloutly fine for light use, which is all something like that would ever get, but I wouldn't use that brand for something that I was expecting to get heavy trade use.

The sparky Impact driver looks like a rebadged Trend Snappy. If that is anything to go by it is a quality tool. As far as their other power tool range I could not say. I do have one of their Sparky 3.6V small drivers which is very rarely use. The reverse switch broke but when I repaired it it seems to be fine.

I brought a Sparky Core drill as the Maikita 840? that three of us share was always being used by someone else. I've only used it about 6 times, but so far I prefer it to the the Makita, certainly more powerful.

PS - I haven't used the core bits that came with the drill yet, so no idea what they are like.

Sponsored Links
I bought the sparky core drill from screwfix about a year ago, I've used it quite a few times drilling holes up to 127mm. So far it seems to be working fine. I'm pleased with it.

The sparky Impact driver looks like a rebadged Trend Snappy. If that is anything to go by it is a quality tool. As far as their other power tool range I could not say. I do have one of their Sparky 3.6V small drivers which is very rarely use. The reverse switch broke but when I repaired it it seems to be fine.

they are good but the batterys dont last too long as in dont hold there charge

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back