Spec me a nice colour for our hall and landing walls please :)

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I want something bright because our landing is dark enought, not white :)

Thanks in advance :)

Sponsored Links
Dark colours are often better than bright ones in a dark space/room, it needs to be adequately lit though.

Blup

I particularly like this one for a small space:

60220200-color-palette-with-big-spectrum-of-colors-stock-picture.jpg

Dark colours are often better than bright ones in a dark space/room, it needs to be adequately lit though.

Blup
Thanks Blup, we dont have much in the line of lighting for the landing, other than the ceiling light.

Sponsored Links
Magnolia. Boring, but practical as it is very available, has a warm tone and blends ok with most household stuff.

Thanks guys, I'll check out that Pavilion blue, we had Magnolia on the walls for 2/3 years, yes, it goes with nearly anything but would like a change :)

Last edited:
It might sound twee, but it's occasionally possible to get some ideas from Pinterest or Houzz!
Just search for terms like "dark hallway ideas" etc. and you may find some inspiration! :)

It might sound twee, but it's occasionally possible to get some ideas from Pinterest or Houzz!
Just search for terms like "dark hallway ideas" etc. and you may find some inspiration! :)
OK, Thanks.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back