Speedfit for a power shower

Friends

My wife often accuses me of being childish so as a potential creator of something a 4 year old would be proud of I might give it a go. Every pipe will boxed in so hopefully the more adult side of my skill set can compensate for the childishness. I assume the same debates occured when we moved from lead to copper.

Cheers

Sponsored Links
Richard C

"A real plumber would never have a reason to use such a fitting. ??"

This is not a measured or considered response. It's a narrow minded put down. My comment is in direct response to it. So jump down off your high horse there Mr. Perfect.

Sponsored Links
Dillon01";p="2113922 said:
Friends

My wife often accuses me of being childish so as a potential creator of something a 4 year old would be proud of I might give it a go. Every pipe will boxed in so hopefully the more adult side of my skill set can compensate for the childishness. I assume the same debates occured when we moved from lead to copper.

Not really the case, the very old boys I worked with when I started my time in the 70s were quite happy to use anything they were given & often spoke of 'screwed' copper being used on Hot water services & lead pipe on Cold. Again, you also had Galv. steel pipe used. Then you've got stuff like Truwell, stainless steel etc etc. This trade has not always just used Lead, Copper & Plastic pipe.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back