spilt milk

1135-03%20car%20fire%20cavell%20road%20001.jpg

Sponsored Links
bbq milk, smoked milk, spilt milk sounds like your all forest gump

hi ive had this problem you can get carpet sprays for when your cat dog etc peees on carpet they seem to kill the bacteria from milk thus kills smells its the bacteria which grows after milk that causes the smell. id first wash sponge over carpet and under it clean water then let it dry then spray stuff spray it regular and it will go. also i tried shake and vac on car carpet after that gives car good smell. better than those trees by the way i can smell that car burning from here

Sponsored Links
whats going on abandon grammar all ye who enter is this a new era in eco-friendly forum typing the less punctuation the less ozone we generate or summat i mean wheres the saving in using lower case instead of capitals and what about the time it takes to decipher all them sentences all mashed into one monolithic paragraph with so many ideas all munged together do you like the music of frank sinatra did you hear the one about the dog my dogs got no nose how does he smell like bambergaspipe after cacking his pants when he was asked a real question by a real rgi cor lummee i hardly know know what im gonna type about next it could be religion politics or breasts i mentioned the war once but i think i got away with it

aaarrrrr im grassing you up softus bambers gonna kick your backside :D :D :D

yeah but you deleted my posting :D :D :D :D hanf on a sec :D :D :D :D sorry cant resisit it :D :D :D :D

so its pick on bamber week is it

Sponsored Links
Back