Spitting

Sponsored Links
As Jack. Charlton Ounce said if some one had done that to him he would have chinned them

Marcus maintains that the spitting was unintentional, although stressed that he accepts any punishment that comes his way.

It Itchie facking chin... Your Scum. Low of the low

I think Spitting in the face of another person has to be a crime that is only behind physical assault and murder.

This man got a 6 match ban. I would expect police to be paying him a visit.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/f...sch.html?utm_medium=referral&utm_source=upday

As Jack. Charlton Ounce said if some one had done that to him he would have chinned them

Paramedic was on R5L the other night, saying that this had become more common since the 'rona.

Said one guy came up to him while he was in the paramedic car, tapped the window.
When he wound it down to see what he wanted, the assailant coughed / spat in his face (can't remember which; doesn't really matter anyway), asked for a 'rona test, and walked off, laughing.

He should have said "sure", then poked the t nuc in the eye with the pointy end of the swab(y)

Sponsored Links
The guy spat in the face of that railway worker who died.

Jamie Carragher says Hi.

I forgot about that. And he now has a job on Sky Sports.

On the way to Liverpool Chelsea sat at traffic lights we gave John Parrot a bit of ribbing we may have had the same response if it had not been before the game and that Liverpool won 5-1.. :ROFLMAO:

Filthy

Last edited by a moderator:
And I don't think he was ever caught. I hope that one day he gets his comeuppance.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-54435703

It would be seven weeks before a police investigation was launched.

It came after the Transport Salaried Staffs' Association (TSSA) issued a press release on 12 May stating that Belly and a colleague had been assaulted.

Reports that a ticket officer had died of coronavirus after being spat at while on duty made newspaper headlines.

British Transport Police (BTP) opened an investigation, and on 13 May, Boris Johnson mentioned Belly's death in Parliament. "The fact that she was abused for doing her job [was] utterly appalling," he said.

BTP traced and interviewed a 57-year-old man through ticket sales records at Victoria station. He denied spitting and saying he had the virus. He said he had coughed, but not on purpose.

After an investigation lasting 19 days, the police concluded there was insufficient evidence to charge anyone with a crime.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-54435703

It would be seven weeks before a police investigation was launched.

It came after the Transport Salaried Staffs' Association (TSSA) issued a press release on 12 May stating that Belly and a colleague had been assaulted.

Reports that a ticket officer had died of coronavirus after being spat at while on duty made newspaper headlines.

British Transport Police (BTP) opened an investigation, and on 13 May, Boris Johnson mentioned Belly's death in Parliament. "The fact that she was abused for doing her job [was] utterly appalling," he said.

BTP traced and interviewed a 57-year-old man through ticket sales records at Victoria station. He denied spitting and saying he had the virus. He said he had coughed, but not on purpose.

After an investigation lasting 19 days, the police concluded there was insufficient evidence to charge anyone with a crime.

I take it that he was a white man? Is that why you're bringing up..... I hope new evidence comes up and this piece of sh!t is jailed for life...

Was he was racist as well.. . Hence the reason for BLM protest?

I read the article very sad. I hate scum.

That footballer should be immediately sent back to racist abuse removed . Spitting at a person isn't going to hurt them and the risk of infection is minimal. However, it is an act that is degrading, disgusting and plain uncivilised, and for those reasons it deserves severe punishment.

Coronavirus......

Sponsored Links
Back