Spitting

That footballer should be immediately sent back to racist abuse removed. Spitting at a person isn't going to hurt them and the risk of infection is minimal. However, it is an act that is degrading, disgusting and plain uncivilised, and for those reasons it deserves severe punishment.

I think he's European French or Italian, (I may be wrong) if so surely send him back to there?? I'm guessing racist abuse removed means "Africa" or similar? That's like sending me back to Kenya for punching some bloke in the pub carpark, when I come from Battersea. Lol. Best start punching blokes in the head....pub carpark is playing havoc with my nails. Happy Xmas.

Sponsored Links
I think he's European French or Italian, (I may be wrong) if so surely send him back to there?? I'm guessing racist abuse removed means "Africa" or similar? That's like sending me back to Kenya for punching some bloke in the pub carpark, when I come from Battersea. Lol. Best start punching blokes in the head....pub carpark is playing havoc with my nails. Happy Xmas.

I think he's French.... playing his football in Germany he could go home to France after each game...... racist abuse removed! Isn't that where Sir Gal is from?

Spitting in people's faces has been going on since the aids "pandemic" that was going to kill everyone off.Whilst I don't disagree with clobbering someone round the head if they spit at you the problem is that the police would tazer the clobberer rather than the stinking spitter.

Sponsored Links
I take it that he was a white man? Is that why you're bringing up..... I hope new evidence comes up and this piece of sh!t is jailed for life...

Was he was racist as well.. . Hence the reason for BLM protest?

I read the article very sad. I hate scum.

Looks like you're looking for a racist victim card. I think you just out bigoted yourself. :ROFLMAO:

Point is - as vile as spitting is - you are saying its worse than rape, paedopholia etc - yes you have one weird set of morals.

I think he's French.... playing his football in Germany he could go home to France after each game...... racist abuse removed! Isn't that where Sir Gal is from?

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Oh bigot racist bodd.

Looks like you're looking for a racist victim card. I think you just out bigoted yourself. :ROFLMAO:

Point is - as vile as spitting is - you are saying its worse than rape, paedopholia etc - yes you have one weird set of morals.

You have me there. Of course it is no worse
than rape, paedopholia. And I'm sure you could find other vile crimes its no worse than.

However you made it into a race issue, but that's because your a bigot.

I remember reading about Belly, I had no idea it was race related, or even that he was white.
I just hoped he was caught and paid severely for his crime.

Thanks for reminding me about Carragher, he really is as scum as they come.
I think the girl he spat at was 12 if my memory serves me right...

If you don't like spitting don't go to China the dirty barstewards hawk up and gob everywhere, utterly disgusting, I think in Malaya its classed as an offence and you can be jailed for it.

If you don't like spitting don't go to China the dirty barstewards hawk up and gob everywhere, utterly disgusting, I think in Malaya its classed as an offence and you can be jailed for it.

I dont think Malaysia but Singapore it most certainly is... India and Bangladesh are as bad.
I never noticed spitting in Hong Kong.

You have me there. Of course it is no worse
than rape, paedopholia. And I'm sure you could find other vile crimes its no worse than.

However you made it into a race issue, but that's because your a bigot.

I remember reading about Belly, I had no idea it was race related, or even that he was white.
I just hoped he was caught and paid severely for his crime.

Thanks for reminding me about Carragher, he really is as scum as they come.
I think the girl he spat at was 12 if my memory serves me right...

Revionism again Bodd.

You made it about race when you went down that dark hole after I posted about Carragher and Belly.

Your racist instincts kicked in and then went into overdrive accusing me of being from racist abuse removed - lol - I thought you were more subtle in your racism.

:ROFLMAO:Anyhow. Merry Christmas yer Big Friendly Bigot. (y)

Revionism again Bodd.

You made it about race when you went down that dark hole after I posted about Carragher and Belly.

Your racist instincts kicked in and then went into overdrive accusing me of being from racist abuse removed - lol - I thought you were more subtle in your racism.

:ROFLMAO:Anyhow. Merry Christmas yer Big Friendly Bigot. (y)

Arr look if you are Black and I knew you were black; then you may have a case. But I don't know your colours our your nationality so you don't know. .. and I know I wasn't.

racist abuse removed because your Wrongo Wrongo

I have occasionally heard someone hawking up and spitting on the pavement outside my workshop in East London. It is ALWAYS an elderly Asian female. Part of their culture I think. Disgusting and if it’s on my driveway, I chuck a bucket of water on it - don’t want to take a wheel off and end up with that on my hands. If I ever catch any of my students spitting either in the yard or outside the workshop, I make them wash it down. I will not tolerate it.

I have occasionally heard someone hawking up and spitting on the pavement outside my workshop in East London. It is ALWAYS an elderly Asian female. Part of their culture I think. Disgusting and if it’s on my driveway, I chuck a bucket of water on it - don’t want to take a wheel off and end up with that on my hands. If I ever catch any of my students spitting either in the yard or outside the workshop, I make them wash it down. I will not tolerate it.

Footballers are as bad. Frank Lampard spits alot and he's not even playing.
They spit then their rolling around in it.

They should be issued with club crested hankies if the feel the need.

I dont think Malaysia but Singapore it most certainly is... India and Bangladesh are as bad.
I never noticed spitting in Hong Kong.
Especially the red spit from the Betel nut chewers, at least it stands out and you can step over it

Sponsored Links
Back