sport widow

Depends which sport! I've been quite fortunate, in that although I generally hate "gay stereotypes", it has worked out that neither of us ever watch sport. BUT - since the F1 Grand Prix started... Shaun has been sulking in the bedroom while I watch it on the big telly in the lounge!

Sponsored Links
Now F1 I can understand. Doesn't he like the exhiliration of the cars zooming around the track? Tell him he should think himself lucky ninebob, he could have someone like my old man who will watch anything sport related :rolleyes: . Saying that, he doesn't like F1 LMAO

:LOL: :LOL: At Shaun huffing in the bedroom... thats like me!

Im always the one who ends up having to go and watch upstairs.
Hub says its only because sky is on the downstairs tv. :rolleyes:

He must be getting old as its always been the same, even pre sky!!

That said, I usually end up falling asleep midway through programmes so I guess Im better off in bed but its the principle.

I can always tell if sport on as he says... have you spoken to any of friends recently....as opposed to , get off the ruddy phone or the bill will be will enormous.
:LOL:

I huff and puff upstairs sometimes but it is a waste of time really because he doesnt take any notice.

Tonight however ladies and gents... we are both off work,no oncalls, children out at mams and the plan is.... restaurant!!!..

Sponsored Links
meal was fantastic... food tasted good and well presented, smokeless atmosphere, good wine... promises of an interesting ending to the evening.

The ending was, me going to bed and him supposed to be following soon but falling asleep cupping a large port!

I wake up with him being in the mood and well, you know how it is!!

He gets hurt feelings when I say Im half asleep!!
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Back