Spray painting kitchen cupboards

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
We are contemplating a kitchen makeover and want to paint our existing kitchen cabinets.

I think that the best paint to use would be a satinwood colour and wondered if there was any equipment available that would enable this paint to be srayed on to the cabinets?

Failing this it is down to brush painting but there are a lot of cabinets to cover.

Would spraying mean thinning the paint down to the extent that it would be difficult to get reasonable coverage, or are there alternative paints that would be more sucessful if sprayed?

Thanks in advance

Sponsored Links
Ive used Satinwood many thimes to paint kitchen cabinets, with good results. It can be time consuming if there are a lot but at least you dont have to mask all the kitchen up.

I use Robbies method, carefully applied satinwood or eggshell with a good quality brush gives a great result!

Sponsored Links
Thanks for the replies,

Looks like a marathon painting session coming up, however if the results are as good as the ones you guys acheived then I guess it will be worth it

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back