Square downpipes -connector

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a very specific run of downpipe (don't ask!) which basically needs a broad angle connector. The standards are 91 deg and 112 deg and straights .... I would love a nice shallow 160 , or the like - doesn't exist.
Anyone know if there' a flexi-style square connector ?

The other way is to go square to round ... then there's more angle choices ... but already have materials etc etc. Save melting the bl**dy pipe to shape ;) or making a complex sculpture out it..i'm flummaxed.

Sponsored Links
Get one made to suit, cast, plastir ali can all be welded.. It's not that expensive

i sympathise with you no end!

square guttering is not only rather ugly, but completely impractical.

i can just visualise the twits at the plastic plant saying:

" now that we can form ANY shape of gutter since the arrival of plastic, why don't we make a square one, it'll be great".

:rolleyes: ffs.

Sponsored Links
I agree noseal.
I have never seen so many different shapes, colours, styles, sizes, fittings blah blah, it is mental, and how the devil do you get a square downpipe round some of the obstacles you come across?
Do half round, normal and deep (for posh folks pads) in black and white (yuk).
So easy, 'Which one would your wife like guv?' Job done!! :)
At the mo it's like kids in sweet shops.

Frank and Earl.
If you are the patient type, you can make your own, I have a strange conservatory and needed none existent gutter angles so i cut some with a hacksaw, sanded them until they fitted together just nice then used mitre joint glue to fix them together and then, for good measure, put a run of superglue round the join.
Two years on, not a drip!!
Go on, you know you want to! ;)

Craig
Couldnae find the flexi on Screwfix ...I've used waste flexis, but never seen downpipes.

Sppoked
Yes..... I think I can see myself cutting and glueing. No doubt my cuts will be perfect and fit together like precision engineering - not !

Thanks all

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back