Stamp out racism

Sponsored Links
Glitter enters sphincters, allegedly, slogger uses shorter words.

Come on chaps keep the topic of the jokes away from the innocent kids as in (glitter). if some one joked about racism, you would jump on there backs. jokes about glitter on a forum with no age limit is not very appropriate.

Sponsored Links
Never argue with an idiot - they'll drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Winstonchurchill said:
What kind of car do you drive Joe?
A pedal car :LOL:
images

Softus said:
WoodYouLike said:
hmm, saw that one coming Softus ?

Why rattle the cage, was getting nice and quiet out here :LOL: :LOL:
Since I started this topic, I feel that I can post without anyone mistakenly thinking that I'm replying to them :)

So...

They haven't done so yet, but if some numbskull racist were to whine the question "why do blacks always come up in the racism debate, instead of Danes", then obvious answer would be that blacks outnumber Danes by hundred of millions of people, so it's merely a matter of statistics and probability, heaped on top of the fact that Danes have never been subjected to enslavery (to the best of my knowledge).

But then, nobody would be so utterly dense as to ask that question, surely?

Oh, and since the topic was all about voting, any question of that nature, aside from being of galactically idiotic proportions, would be a hijack, n'est pas?

Gun crime, crack dealing pimping - them good ole black crime, boy. Live with it. Chuck gang rape in there as well. It's not about race - it's about identifiable sections of the community. White thugs in hoods - just as bad. Tackle the issue - don't be an apologist. It's realism, not racism.

What do you think of Gypsies, Softus? (he won't answer)

joe

markie said:
Come on chaps keep the topic of the jokes away from the innocent kids as in (glitter).
I disagree; jokes are healthy. I wasn't poking (no pun intended) fun at GG's victims, it was merely word play between myself and oilman, and the wit was rather neatly executed by both parties, if I do say so myself.

markie said:
if some one joked about racism, you would jump on there backs.
Would I? On what basis do you make that preposterous assertion? Have I ever taken anyone to task for making a joke, on any topic?

markie said:
jokes about glitter on a forum with no age limit is not very appropriate.
Is it. Really. Whilst censorship is apparently quite appropriate, in your view.

Slogger said:
Never argue with an idiot - they'll drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
Slogger - that was actually witty, and funny, and spelt completely correctly, and evryfink!

I'm delighted :)

Softus you never read my post correctly, i never said you did take anyone to task i said you would, because i know you are against racism, maybe i should of put i asume you would jump on there backs.

markie said:
Softus you never read my post correctly, i never said you did take anyone to task i said you would, because i know you are against racism, maybe i should of put i asume you would jump on there backs.
OK, markie, I realise that you meant no malice, but you've inadvertently accused me of hypocrisy for something I've never done but that you assumed I would do :eek:

Softus said:
Slogger said:
Slogger - that was actually witty, and funny, and spelt completely correctly, and evryfink!

I'm delighted :)

oh u fu***** english teacher u splel chachre wot spill chakcre :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back