Stamp out racism

WoodYouLike said:
joe-90 said:
What do you think?"

(she won't)
I think you're getting too much attention already (you ask for it, for all the wrong reasons)

In other words you are a weak hand-wringing liberal with no answers, (but I knew that all along).

joe

Sponsored Links
joey webmong=troll
Danes? Danes...Danes ...lol

again you have these weird ideas ..

(maybe you should stop smoking Crack !)

RACIST as usual that the Fair skinned /White anglo -saxon Danes ..(lol !!! )are all happy peace lovers an that EVERY BLACK Person is a Criminal ...

an you then cry cause everyone here calls/nows you are a racist

youre pathetic an not worth any more of my time ..lol

Moz said:
joey webmong=troll
Danes? Danes...Danes ...lol

again you have these weird ideas ..

(maybe you should stop smoking Crack !)

RACIST as usual that the Fair skinned /White anglo -saxon Danes ..(lol !!! )are all happy peace lovers an that EVERY BLACK Person is a Criminal ...

an you then cry cause everyone here calls/nows you are a racist

youre pathetic an not worth any more of my time ..lol

How many people do you know of that are racist towards Danes? Now answer the question I set you all (if you can understand it). BTW, what are your thoughts on Gypsies?

joe

Sponsored Links
WoodYouLike said:
Sure Joe

Have your candy, that' a good boy

As usual, you are just too gutless to take me on as you know I'll kick your hairy ass.

joe

well the word racist is relativley new and not recognised by some people ( i am one )

its a pc word nothing more nothing less

on the subject of stamping out racism

i think its go give the white man back his chance to better himself in jobs that where previously being positively BIASED to get more ethnics into them

the police actually had a time where they actively where biased against white applicants so they would get there quota of black applicants ??? WTF even though they where not up to the standards neede they let them in that is bollocx

so it is time to stamp out the racist ( not my word of choice ) attitude towards the white population it time to make a stand for white people and say no more we want equality EQUALITY

Ah ha, slogger has entered the ring

i think its go give the white man back his chance to better himself in jobs that where previously being positively BIASED to get more ethnics into them

Yeah, that would be my dream job, oh to be a street cleaner.........

ban-all-sheds said:
WoodYouLike said:
Sure Joe

WYL - just ignore the stupid racist - it is the only policy that makes any sense...
Never argue with an idiot - they'll drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience :LOL: :LOL:

Slogger said:
well the word racist is relativley new and not recognised by some people ( i am one )
the police actually had a time where they actively where biased against white applicants so they would get there quota of black applicants ???
Yeah! i hear they was going round stop and searching white folk just because of the colour of their skin.

Richardp said:
Slogger said:
the police actually had a time where they actively where biased against white applicants so they would get there quota of black applicants ???
Yeah! i hear they was going round stop and searching white folk just because of the colour of their skin.

If they are white 'hoodies' then I'm all for it. Aren't you? If you want to catch fish you have to fish where the fish are. Just the same with thugs be they white, black or yellow.

joe

ban-all-sheds said:
WoodYouLike said:
Sure Joe

WYL - just ignore the stupid racist - it is the only policy that makes any sense...

Hi there coward. Ready to take me on yet? (he won't).

joe

WoodYouLike said:
hmm, saw that one coming Softus ?

Why rattle the cage, was getting nice and quiet out here :LOL: :LOL:
Since I started this topic, I feel that I can post without anyone mistakenly thinking that I'm replying to them :)

So...

They haven't done so yet, but if some numbskull racist were to whine the question "why do blacks always come up in the racism debate, instead of Danes", then obvious answer would be that blacks outnumber Danes by hundred of millions of people, so it's merely a matter of statistics and probability, heaped on top of the fact that Danes have never been subjected to enslavery (to the best of my knowledge).

But then, nobody would be so utterly dense as to ask that question, surely?

Oh, and since the topic was all about voting, any question of that nature, aside from being of galactically idiotic proportions, would be a hijack, n'est pas?

Sponsored Links
Back