Stanley Wardrobe Sliding Doors

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I'm looking for replacement Stanley sliding doors. I bought the originals from B & Q a couple of years ago. Now they don't stock them. I also tried Wickes and Homebase and a few others. Does anyone have a contact address, phone or email for Stanley or know of a supplier in North Wales?

Sponsored Links
Thanks for the suggestion. I found the Stanley Handtool interactive web site which looks interesting. I may be missing something very obvious but try as I might with Google and Dogpile I can't find Stanley - bedroom, sliding, wardrobe, door etc etc

Sponsored Links
I found the below info on the net, which may be of use to you. I am also looking to purchase Stanley Sliding Doors - which I assumed B&Q still stocked :( - There is a company called Deane - www.deanedirect.co.uk/
which sells them.... Not sure if they are an authorised distributor. Good luck!

Wardrobe Doors
Stanley Home Solutions
Stanley Doors
Drakehouse Plant
Beighton Road East
Drakehouse
Sheffield
S20 7JZ
Tel: 01142 768888
www.stanleyworks.com

we just got some sliding doors from a company called Protech Direct, very good doors and track and good value for money.
phil

i expect hes hung them by now, look at the date of the posts!

I am still looking, not sure if he found the doors, Deanes only do two styles, chap in Wales will only deliver to Wales and cannot find anything on Stanley Works website. Looking for modern mirror doors (printed circles) Any help?

I am having the same problem locating these doors in the west london area.. I was told by stanley to order through Jewson's in stains. Tried but they will not order one replacement door... min order 4 doors

any suggestions greatly appreciated

My husband is also going crazy with fitting these things!

The Stanley tel no is 01142 764 099 and they will happily email isntructions (hope there's a lot of diagrams!)

I had same problem found that they are now sold as wickes own brand, a 36" white frame mirror door was £54.99

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back